• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hardest Dungeon/temple

R

Rheks

The most difficult temple has to be the Water Temple in OoT.
The boss frankly was difficult for me too, well more annoying.
The temple wasn't that difficult just like the first post, confusing. There's so much stuff you have to do get somewhere, etc.

What Temple Was The Most Difficult To You?

Mine are

3: City in the Sky - Twilight Princess - This temple was very difficult.. getting used to the "SPOILER" double clawshot and stuff...

2: Stone Tower Temple - Majora's Mask - This temple was one of my favorite what with the music and the way you flip the temple over... but it also made the temple a giant puzzle and then another more difficult one when flipped over

1: Great Bay Temple - Majora's Mask - yeah... if you've played this i don't think i need to explain it but for those who haven't played it... well... its confusing with the changing the waters direction and the like what? 9 rooms you can go into and also putting the water in pipes to make a water jet appear... finding the 15 damn fairies... unfreezing water, melting water, over n over again and falling in a current of water will make you have to redo all of the temple... and dont forget the time limit... also another thing id like to note is when theirs one god damn fairy left and you cant find it :mad: ... any ways

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Shounenbat

Great Bay! If not for the whole time limit, it wouldn't have been nearly so bad.

fiercedeity619

Remember the name
great bay was easy even with the time limit and fairies. i would say stone tower with all the fairies was hardest for me.

i just got to ikana,so i have to say my least faviorte temple is THE GREAT DEKU TREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!just kidding.its the Shadow temple.

N

nfl797

Great Bay Temple
I love zora's but god that place was just stupid it took me so long to beat it

El Bagu

Wannabe Mr. 1-8-1
I´m not sure but I do believe that the "Great Bay" temple was one of the most complicated to figure out. It also had a difficult boss and rough and tough sub-bosses.

What was also quite difficult was getting to the place! (Use your imagination and you´ll understand what I mean, hopefully ;))

W

Wolf Link Rules

Mine are 1.Stone Tower Temple.I will explain it you have to go through this confusing puzzle just to get to the temple and almost always having to go outside just to flip the temple.2.Shadow temple it was hard that all i remember havent played OoT in a while.3.Tower of the Gods.I know everyone is like that one is easy well not for me i know i know that you get the king of red lions on you team in that temple but i could even get in

C

Cobalt

Any manifestation of the "Water Temple". I don't know why, but they take extra time to make them really hard. I also don't like Wind Temple from WW.

I'd of course have to agree with others on the Great Bay Temple from MM. That was just plain difficult. It was quite confusing if you didn't know which pipes you needed to open up, and then it was hard to actually get to the valves once you knew where to go.

Other than that, I do remember being stuck on one spot in the City in the Sky from TP for several hours. I don't remember what spot, but I know I had to look it up on the ZD guides.

The Forest Temple in OoT was pretty difficult as well. Maybe not quite along the lines of the Great Bay Temple, but still pretty hard in its own way.

D

DivaSatanica

Honestly, for some odd reason, the Fire Temple from Twilight princess was a bit confusing for me. As far as I can remember I think it may be the most confusing, I think maybe it was the walking on the ceiling that messed me up. Who knows? Also from Twilight princess, the City in the Sky Temple. It was great, though those Oocas creep me out. o_O; Incredibly great Zelda game though, in my opinion, by far, one of (if not) the best. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok... So Now We Know... GREAT BAY TEMPLE is a beast... but why are water temples soo hard ?? (jabu jabu in OOA - Lakebed Temple - Great Bay and the original Water temple... why are they SOOO hard ??? like wtf)

Silver

The Blue Bomber!
Water Temple was pretty easy to get lost in, but I found that the Master version of the Water Temple was way more easier! Kind of odd I know, but it was some how! Next is Great Bay Temple! This one is a pain in the neck....It has twists and turns and could be a huge problem if you play through Majora's Mask your first time. Finally we come to the Snowpoint Temple! NOW THIS ONE WAS A MAJOR PAIN!!!! Very difficult, I did not enjoy this dungeon yet somehow it is very fun to play around in. I had hard time on this dungeon when I was playing my first run of Majora's Mask!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom