• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Half-Life 3 Confirmed

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I love eating potatoes...

hmm...

There are two letters in "potatoes" that are duplicated: the 'o' and the 't'. If we eliminate one of both of those, we can get either "potaes", "poates", "ptaoes", or "patoes". Unless I have missed some, there are four possible combinations. Now let's look at the original word again. Eliminate the letters that have duplicates. Now we are left with "paes". This is half the total number of characters in the word "potatoes". Notice that both the word without the duplicated letters, and the number of combinations of the words without one of the duplicated letters, are equal. Also notice that both of the numbers are half of 8. There are also 4 words in the original sentence. 4+4+4=12. There are three groups of 4. As previously mentioned, 4 is half of the original number of characters in the word "potatoes".

Half Life 3 confirmed!!!

Sometimes, I lie in bed, thinking to myself about what life would be like if we didn't have feet...

pkfroce

Skelepuns
Three words in that sentence. Half-Life 3 confirmed!

Only you can prevent forest fires.

Forest Fires. Fires. Hot. Oven. Cook. Meth. Breaking Bad. Breaking. Breaking News. FOX News. FOX. Animal. Dog. Cat. Meow. Now rhymes with meow. Now has three letters. Half-Life 3 confirmed.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
But the reality is that you're living in a parallel universe in which that which you says will never happen will actually eventually end up happening, though it may take longer than some may desire and longer than some may have initially projected.

Therefore, in a sense, Half Life 3 is confirmed to happen in the future. However, we can not be 100% sure about when exactly it is going to happen. We just know that it will.

So ya, Half Life 3 confirmed.

have you ever literally a pair of fruit?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom