• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hair colour

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
After being told in the SB to dye my hair purple and magenta (totally not my colours by the way) it got me thinking about hair colour and what colour hair my fellow forum dwellers had.

1) What is your current hair colour?

2) Do you dye your hair and if so what is your natural colour? And has your natural colour always been the same or has it changed over time?

3) What colour would you like to dye your hair or if you were forced to dye it something other than your natural colour what would you pick?

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
My current hair color is kinda dirty blonde/brownish. Been letting my natural color grow out from the last time I dyed it. The previous color was black that faded to silver.

Mostly tend to go back and forth between black and my natural hair color. Though I've also dyed it dark brown, black with blue tint, black with purple tint, black with red highlights, blue and purple (though that turned out bad so didn't last long) and once tried to dye it blonde years ago and it turned out a bright orange-ish color.

I've actually got some dark blue hair dye that I'm going to give a try sometime. I just like experimenting with different colors. I really love gray/silver hair though, but it's hard to do well and to keep up with.

Also kinda been wanting to try black with orange because they're Halloween colors. Haha.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
My hair is naturally dark brown. I have never dyed it before, but if I ever had to dye it, I'd probably just go with black highlights. I like my hair color a lot. My best friend described me as having "dark chocolate hair and milk chocolate eyes" and I kinda like that lol.

NintendoCN

Team Captain
Black, it used to be blond when I was younger.
I don't dye my hair, it would get expensive.
I'd dye it money green, I like standing out in a crowd.

Pen

The game is on!
My hair is very dark brown. A lot of people call it black. It used to be light brown though when I was very little and kind of progressively got much darker.

About a year ago I bleached my hair to make it blonde. Idk why. I just got an impulse to do it. A few months afterwards I dyed the blonde hair to a brown colour with a vague hint of red in. With that new dye it looked a bit more natural. But then I had it all cut off in February this year, so since then only my natural dark hair has been growing back out. :^^:

Reactions: Dio

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
My hair is very dark brown. In certain lights, it looks black, and many people think my hair is black.

I dyed my hair once before, and it was only to get some blonde highlights. I didn't dye it again, I just let them fade back to my natural colour. I liked the look, and a lot of others did too, so it might be something I try again in the future.

If I were to dye my hair now, I'd go black or I may consider highlights again. Most people think my hair is naturally black anyway, so I don't think it'd look much different, and there's something about jet black hair that attracts me. Unfortunately, I ain't got no money for that now.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
My hair is very dark brown. A lot of people call it black. It used to be light brown though when I was very little and kind of progressively got much darker.

About a year ago I bleached my hair to make it blonde. Idk why. I just got an impulse to do it. A few months afterwards I dyed the blonde hair to a brown colour with a vague hint of red in. With that new dye it looked a bit more natural. But then I had it all cut off in February this year, so since then only my natural dark hair has been growing back out. :^^:

I remember blond Pendio!

Reactions: Pen

Nicolai

The beast that dwells within the Shoutbox
A darker blonde, sometimes brown depending on the season.

I would never die my hair, but if I were in an anime, I could totally rock some blue hair.

Cfrock

Keep it strong
1) What is your current hair colour?
JET BLACK

2) Do you dye your hair and if so what is your natural colour? And has your natural colour always been the same or has it changed over time?
I DON'T NEED TO DYE IT I AM NATURALLY BLESSED WITH HAIR BLACKER THAN COAL SINCE THE MOMENT I EMERGED FROM THE WOMB

3) What colour would you like to dye your hair or if you were forced to dye it something other than your natural colour what would you pick?
A DARKER SHADE OF BLACK IF SUCH A THING WERE POSSIBLE

funnier6

Courage~
My hair is dark brown, I also have a red streak on the back of my head that is apparently a birthmark. My eyebrows are black for some reason.

Never died my hair, and if I had to I dunno cause I like my hair. o-o If I felt really crazy I’d streak in some blue or silver or something but I don’t think I could pull that off.
My hair is naturally dark brown. I have never dyed it before, but if I ever had to dye it, I'd probably just go with black highlights. I like my hair color a lot. My best friend described me as having "dark chocolate hair and milk chocolate eyes" and I kinda like that lol.

That’s funny, my hair and eyes get described the same way.

Cfrock

Keep it strong

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom