• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock

Niko Bellic 817

GH3: Legends of Rock
This game was confirmed back in June. The game will feature a quest mode where you have to "fight to save rock" and can play as iconic guitar hero characters in warrior forms. The setlist for the game looks really good so far. I'm looking forward to getting it when it comes out in September.

Phlegm

Bake me a pie!
I want it too!! I don't care for the quest crap, I care for the songs. Fury of the Storm by Dragonforce is one of them.
I play on expert so it'll be fun. :D

Len

Zelda On Paper
Guitar Hero has changed a lot in this one, what is most interesting is that the game has now a new guitar desgin, something like an axe as a guitar controller,
a story added to it, since G.H. was allways about tours, fans, and all that band business, seems very interesting though, we'll soon see.

jugglaj91

I am me....
Once they announced Rush I was sold. I am sort of a Rush fan, so once I heard that it was decided it was a must have. I am more of a Rock Band person myself, mainly because of the bigger set list with all of the DLC and exports available.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom