• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art Guitar Arrangements of Zelda Songs

72Hours

72HoursRemaining

Fig

The Altruist
Hey these are actually very great covers! I really love the acoustics of the two guitars and really adds a lot of personality to your covers! What I really admire is depending on what console the game's song originates from, so do the items such as the controllers and cartridges/discs. I would also like to point out that judging from your username/band name, I do expect to hear some songs from Majora's Mask real soon! Keep up the great work, you are really talented! :yes:

72Hours

72HoursRemaining
Thank you so much, Family Dissapointment!
This kind of feedback is so inspiring, we really appriciate it. And yes, the Majora's Mask covers should start to flow pretty soon. It is after all the best Zelda game... But does it have the best soundtrack? I mean, TP and Ocarina is pretty damn good too. Also, we made a new arrangement - Lakeside Laboratory from Ocarina of Time:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwjeYTnSYzE&list=UU5Apvom6Xa33PuEE81fZaXQ

Fig

The Altruist
This is a great cover of the Lake Laboratory/Potion Shop! I can just feel the the exotic atmosphere of those areas within Ocarina of Time just by listening to this track. Honestly speaking, the acoustics sound much better than the in-game music in my opinion. It just catches the proper tone for an area that seems strange or weird such as the Lake Laboratory, Potion Shop, and theme for the Poe Catcher. Keep up the great and amazing work! Can't wait for me in the near future! ^^

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
I really like these too! I'm a big fan of acoustic covers and these arrangements have been done really well. I particularly liked the Dragon Roost Island cover, Sheik's Theme and your most recent Faron Woods cover. Can't wait for the next one! ^^

Fig

The Altruist
The Faron Woods cover is probably my favorite as of now. I can truthfully imagine the vast and mysterious Faron Woods from Twilight Princess. The acoustics really make it authentic and sounds what a forest theme should sound like. I'm really enjoying to what I'm listening to you guys! Keep up the great and amazing job! :yes:

Shroom

The Artist Formally Known as Deku Shroom™
These are really nice. Love that classical guitar sound that you guys have going.

72Hours

72HoursRemaining
Thank you all for the kind words, it means a whole lot! If I'm not msitaken, someone expressed their wish for a Majora's Mask arrangement. Well, it's your lucky day today! Even though this probably isn't what you were thinking of... ;)
New arrangement: Farewell to Gibdos from Majora's Mask!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bkjw9xmiYg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom