• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Guild Wars (Game Thread! Finally!)

Think about this, no one had a single suspicion on me until Mizer(?) realized that I had m in my name. And I only copied what Rishian said because I had said it a while ago and thought that I should get credit(even though he probably didn't copy) because in real life I never get credit for anything:( Now, can we please just look for the real scum?

Unvote: Mizer

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
Ok I just want to say that we're getting nowhere. We're too hyper focused on the M's or at least no one is looking into it enough, just at the surface level. Now what we need to do is how we caught our last Guild member; we need to start digging down and looking at who has been suspicious.
First, you're acting totally passive

YOU are a bit suspicious IMO

sorry but I'm in a different time-zone, so I've got less time to vote: Mizer
Then I accuse you and you totally change, but instead of accusing me, you accuse HoT??:

I'm wondering since Hero of Time hasn't said anything since that post just adding nothing to the thoughts if he's trying to stay under the radiar...

VOTE: Hero Of Time

I suppose a better question might be, "Who isn't acting weird?"
And look at this again, don't we call this passive like TheGreen did??

M

Mizer

Alright there are a few flaws in your attack on me.

1. Two of those posts aren't mine.

2. Those posts are out of order; you see the last one you listed is the oldest out of the group and the first one is the one after that.

Thus you can see that your calling me passive, apparently thinking I completely change because of you and then return to passiveness. You've gotten it out of chronological order and thus corrupted your results.

While we're on the subject of Mizer, first, the one letter thing was originally posted by OW not Mizer and second, Mizer you copied my post about everyone acting weird so how can that be evidence against me???

Vote: Mizer

Come on guys he's quite obviously scum, if nothing he has the most evidence against him.

TreeHuggerPanda

The tree hugger of Hyrule
Mizer- 1 (kokirion)

Hero of Time- 4 (Rishian, Mizer, jebus_thecatman, ShiekahWarrior)

Hero of Time shall be lynched.

It was almost sun down and the villagers were sure that Hero of Time was scum. Only 5 villagers were brave enough to come forward and vote. One of them voted for Mizer. The others voted for Hero of Time, due to their suspicions because since he was only out of the house at the ungodly hour of 6 AM, and another time to walk around the Village of Eden and because when he stopped to talk to some of the villagers, he sounded like he was nervous.

A villager came forward and read out the votes. Two villagers pinned Hero of Time down.

"I swear! I'm a villager!" He screamed as they tied his hands and feet together. They set him up on a post and threw wood around him. A villager lit the wood with a torch. He burned.

A group of villagers went into his house. On the coffee table, was a note pad full of nightkill notes for the night. He was the serial killer.

The Dead:

-- ComposerBrother- Villager (Modkilled, Day One)
-- zelda_8- Villager (Modkilled, Day One)
-- TheGreen- Guild Member (Lynched, Day One)
-- Dracomajoria- Village Leader (Nightkilled, Night One)
-- Hero of Time- Serial Killer(Lynched, Day Two)

The Living:

-- Elfen
-- kokirion
-- ShiekahWarrior
-- Josie
-- Meego7
-- zelda_16
-- link to present
-- @lex MM
-- Ooccoo Watcher
-- bluelink
-- Cel-Shaded Deku
-- Rishian
-- Mizer
-- Majoria's Mask 3
-- Epwna
-- jebus_thecatman
-- green goron

Game Stats:

Guild of the Poisonous Panda

Leader: ???
# of Assassins: 1
Low rank Members: 1
Total Members: 3
Funds: $600

Guild of the Venomous Snake

Low rank Members: 2
Total Members: 4
Funds: $1000

Village

Village Leader: Dracomajoria
Villagers: 17 (total, including guild members)
Village Money: $800
Killer Active?: No
Healer Active: Yes
Mercenary Active: Yes
Private Investigator Active: Yes

I trust that special roles know what to do, but if you have trouble with something, please PM me.

Night will end Wednesday.

Good Luck~

TreeHuggerPanda

The tree hugger of Hyrule
After the village lynched Hero of Time, Meego7 went on a nightly walk to to the river.

The river is so pretty today... She thought, as she looked out onto the river. A cloaked figure approached Meego7.

"Any last word, Meego? I know you can't swim." The figure said, in a blunt voice.

"Don't hurt me!" She screamed. Unfortunately, no one was around to hear her.

The figure pushed her into the river. She gulped water and tried to breathe, balancing on a stone in the river. The cloaked figure took out a gun, Meego got a glimpse of the figure's hand and it looked like a tattoo with the Venomous Snake crest! The cloaked figure aimed for Meego's head and fire a clean shoot. The figure ran away from the scene.

The gun fire was loud, a villager came to the river and saw Meego's head, streaked with blood. She balancing on the water, but she was dead. Her hair flowed across the river. The villager dragged her out and dragged her to front steps of town hall.

Kokiron and Mizer were training in one of the swordsman dojos, after the death of Hero of Time.

"You have one chance to get this right, ok???" A Guild leader explained to his assassin.

"Yes, boss." The assassin replied. He set the bombs to go off in 5 minutes. He signaled his boss to run away from the guild. They jumped down from the roof and ran back to base.

The bomb went off. The roof covered the training Mizer and Kokirion, but luckily the healer was near enough to hear the bomb exploding.

The healer dragged the almost dead bodies out of the wreckage and used a remedy to heal them.

When morning came, the villagers sobbed to see the dead Meego7. The villagers went to her house and nothing. She was villager!

The Dead:

-- ComposerBrother- Villager (Modkilled, Day One)
-- zelda_8- Villager (Modkilled, Day One)
-- TheGreen- Guild Member (Lynched, Day One)
-- Dracomajoria- Village Leader (Nightkilled, Night One)
-- Hero of Time- Serial Killer (Lynched, Day Two)
-- Meego7- Villager (Nightkilled, Night Two)

The Living:

-- Elfen
-- kokirion
-- ShiekahWarrior
-- Josie
-- Meego7
-- zelda_16
-- link to present
-- @lex MM
-- Ooccoo Watcher
-- bluelink
-- Cel-Shaded Deku
-- Rishian
-- Mizer
-- Majoria's Mask 3
-- Epwna
-- jebus_thecatman
-- green goron

Game Stats:

Guild of the Poisonous Panda

Low rank Members: 1
Total Members: 3
Funds: $600

Guild of the Venomous Snake

Low rank Members: 2
Total Members: 4
Funds: $1400

Village

Village Leader: Dracomajoria
Villagers: 17 (total, including guild members)
Village Money: $800
Killer Active?: No
Healer Active: Yes
Mercenary Active: Yes
Private Investigator Active: Yes

IMPORTANT NOTICE:

Please post! When Day ends, I will then MODKILL for inactivity. Here is a list of members who have not posted in this game thread yet:

-- link to present
-- bluelink
-- Majoria's Mask 3

And Day will end Wednesday, of next week.

Good Luck~

M

Mizer

All I've got to say is thank goodness for healers. Still a shame that we lost another townie last night, though better than losing three, right?
9EDD1093-790D-0C18-04A0-6B1786273C32

Rishian

The Meat Shield
Omg... Another townie dead..
Who is doing this? Who are the scum?
At least our healer is doing his/her best to prevent the deaths of many townsfolk. Great job healer!

M

Mizer

Now then I must say this, your so-called evidence is incorrect and my evidence allowed us to kill the SK. Now that that's out of the way I have a few questions to raise:

1. Why did they target Meego7? I can't recall Meego7 contributing much or at all throughout the game, so why?

2. Why Kokirion and I? Who has more to gain from killing us than anyone else?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom