• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Guild Wars (Game Thread! Finally!)

SheikahWarrior

Randomus Pervertus
Kokirion, M isn't a suspicious letter- at least not yet anyway. We are only looking at K's right now. That's-

Me
Kokirion
Cel-Shaded Deku
Bluelink
Link to the Present
Majora's Mask3

SheikahWarrior

Randomus Pervertus
Oh, I didn't notice that, well then, let us start looking at the suspicious people

Kokirion
SW
Meego7
Link to the Present
@Lex MM
Bluelink
Cel-Shaded Deku
Mizer
Majora's mask3

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
Yes, I have a K in my name. Only 3 remaining members have a K in their name and that is me, Kokirion, and Cel-Shaded Deku. Cel-Shaded Deku hasn't posted much, so I'm not sure what to make of that, but Kokirion can't stand to be accused for one minute as seen when he was arguing with TheGreen a few pages back, which seems a little suspicious to me, and I don't know what he means with his 'm' thing.

TheGreen was a Guild Member, so don't use hime (in this case) as evidence.

Btw don't think I'm busy with "overdefending" myself now, I just said he was guilty so use other evidence

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
Ok, I am not sure if I am allowed to post or not, but if you look at DM's death scene, they said that there were 4 figures in black blocking his way. That must be a guild. Only one guild has 4 members; the VS. Then, someone else comes from behind and kills DM. This person marks his initials on DM, which is K which stands for killer. Then the VS then puts VS on DM's forehead, so this tells that there are 2 parties which are trying to kill him; the VS and the killer. K in not a clue, it is the initial of the killer. Also, look at this:

--Every time a guild member dies, he/she will be carrying a clue (A letter found within a guild member's fellow name) That clue will be very important to all factions.

It has to be a guild member, but DM is a village leader, so there is no clue for him.

SheikahWarrior

Randomus Pervertus
Ok, I am not sure if I am allowed to post or not, but if you look at DM's death scene, they said that there were 4 figures in black blocking his way. That must be a guild. Only one guild has 4 members; the VS. Then, someone else comes from behind and kills DM. This person marks his initials on DM, which is K which stands for killer. Then the VS then puts VS on DM's forehead, so this tells that there are 2 parties which are trying to kill him; the VS and the killer. K in not a clue, it is the initial of the killer. Also, look at this:

It has to be a guild member, but DM is a village leader, so there is no clue for him.

Oh.
Thank's for pointing that out Zelda_8.

I still think Kokirion is suspicious
IGMEOY- Kokirion

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
I think the death voicess I hear (serious, we need a ghost wisperer in this town :P) are right

but serious, SW, you have a lot of time no evidence, and you were accusing townies.
You were accusing TheGreen, but at the end you suddenly changend your vote to Dracomajora. Because you couldn't lynch him you nightkilled DM
(That I once really thought you were innocent :mad:)

vote: SW

SheikahWarrior

Randomus Pervertus
I changed my vote from TheGreen to Dracomajora because after thinking about it I really thought that TheGreen was a villager and Dracomajora was acting suspicious.

green goron

Best of the Gorons
Kokirion you forgot 1 person. The suspect list is:
@lex MM
Mizer
Majora's Mask
AND Meego7.
I just wanted to point out that you missed Meego 7.
Though it is probably an honest mistake there is a small possibility he didn't write it on purpose trying to defend Meego7.
IGMEOY: kokirion

M

Mizer

Kokirion you forgot 1 person. The suspect list is:
@lex MM
Mizer
Majora's Mask
AND Meego7.
I just wanted to point out that you missed Meego 7.
Though it is probably an honest mistake there is a small possibility he didn't write it on purpose trying to defend Meego7.
IGMEOY: kokirion

You know I really don't think we should go ahead and lynch someone based on a single letter. Besides, you also missed some people with M in their names, the list really should be as follows:

@lex MM
Mizer
Majora's Mask
Meego7
jebus_thecatman
Hero of Time

So now as you can see the list is too large for us to lynch based on one letter, now if we had a second letter we might have some grounds for a lynch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom