• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Guild Wars (Game Thread! Finally!)

SheikahWarrior

Randomus Pervertus
Ok... so we've basicly got anyone who is being voted for wanting to be killed and quit the game? o_O that sucks.....

Hmm sorry SW you seem suspsious to IGMEOY with that last post something is gonna be evil
- Elfen

Possibly evil, POSSIBLY :lol:

I'm surprised you have your eye on me after what happened to you in Mafia 2 :lol:

Kirino

Tatakae
Vote: Zelda_8
You just seem too suspicious.....Trying so hard to repel the accusations....

This seems pretty suspicious.First of all,you're not bringing up the posts where she did that.Also,she's just defending herself like everyone else.She doesn't seem desperate at all.That's not very good evidence.And it's not much either.She's also been proved to be a townie too.The way I see it,you are a Guild Member,who randomly threw out a weak suspicion to get an innocent Villager lynched.Though I'm not voting yet.Voting on only one piece of evidence is never a good idea.I'll wait and see your response.

FoS:OW

Kirino

Tatakae
Okay I forgot my Role someone okay

If you didnt get PM'd youre a Townie.You know this,yet,you forgot youre role.This shows he's not a Townie.At least not a regular one.He's either a Guild Member or a special Townie.There could just be a chance he didn't know the fact that townies don't recive a PM,but I doubt that.This evidence is pretty small,and doesn't show he's scum.Just thought I'd bring it out here.And just PM Panda if you forgot.

Kirino

Tatakae
Aha! Notice the key word "again" this may mean that she already sent her one, meaning she is no ordinary townie, but perhaps she is just a special villager or maybe scum, or maybe it was just instinct for THP to say it again.

Yes.Combined with my evidence,this shows that Josie isn't just an ordanary Townie.He's either Scum,or a special townie.This means were gonna need to keep a close eye on him,wether he's scum,or not.If hes scum,the reasons obvious.If hes not,that means he's a special townie,and we can't afford to lose one of those.Though,I think he's scum for a reason the rules forbid me to say.

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Yes.Combined with my evidence,this shows that Josie isn't just an ordanary Townie.He's either Scum,or a special townie.This means were gonna need to keep a close eye on him,wether he's scum,or not.If hes scum,the reasons obvious.If hes not,that means he's a special townie,and we can't afford to lose one of those.Though,I think he's scum for a reason the rules forbid me to say.
I AM A GIRL did you know

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom