• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Guess Your Role: Poke Ball Z Mafia (BMGf/ZD Crossover Event) Endgame: TBA, Town and Survivor Win! (11/7/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

funnier6

Courage~
What are the chances I just happened to say egg when Moe is ACTUALLY 3p looking for an egg
Pretty low, right?
What are the chances that no one in the game is even slightly aware that they have this egg.
This doesnt entirely prove she can roleblock but I also dont see anything better right away
Depending on who ME targets it pretty much does.

Maniacal Engineer

Conspiracy Theorist
Also, this is mathematically impossible.
I crunched some numbers earlier.

Assuming that the game isn’t currently in -LO, which it shouldn’t be, since the announcement wasn’t made, the game cannot be 4:2:1:1:1. If Town mislynched, there is the possibility that it could be 1:2:1:1:1 by end of N5, if SK and Mafia both hit town, which is a Town loss before D6.

Game could be 5:1:1:1:1 (Town:Mafia:SK:Sur:Moe).
Mislynch would be 4:1:1:1:1, which could lead to 2:1:1:1:1 by D6, which is probably not a loss, but the Indeps can make or break the game at that point.

Game could also be 5:2:1:1, if Moe is lying.
Mislynch goes to 4:2:1:1, which could lead to 2:2:1:1 by D6, again, Indeps make or break the game at that point, but SK would be forced to side with Town to have any chance at winning with her BPV broken.

Game could also be 6:1:1:1, if Moe is lying and is the last scum.
Mislynch leads to 5:1:1:1, which goes to 3:1:1:1 in WCS on D6. Town still dictates its own victory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom