• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Guess Your Role: Poke Ball Z Mafia (BMGf/ZD Crossover Event) Endgame: TBA, Town and Survivor Win! (11/7/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maniacal Engineer

Conspiracy Theorist
How does being a researcher correlate with needing to find an egg?
Also, nobody seems to have an egg.
Also, also, that seems like a pretty damn easy wincon, if true, considering somebody would have to have the egg, and it doesn’t benefit anyone else, so why not just give it to you?
Also, also, also, it benefits both major factions, i.e. Town and Mafia, to have you removed from the game, so you don’t potentially trip them up, so if somebody had the egg, they’d have given it to you by now.

...yeah, I’m pretty sure this is BS at this point.

Vote: Moe the Moblin

He’s a safe enough lynch today, anyway, since, on the ridiculously offhand chance that he ain’t lying, he’s an Indep, which doesn’t affect Town’s Numbers.

The other safe, and potentially smarter, lynch for this phase is Minish, but that seems unpopular, so I’ll leave it be, for now.

Maniacal Engineer

Conspiracy Theorist
No I wanna win

I can't freaking answer your questions because of bullcrap rules

These are the only rules that I see which might prohibit you from explaining your role and wincon.
While you are not allowed to give exact wording from your role PM, or name your character, that does not prohibit you from explaining how your role and wincon (which you've phrased in your own wording already) connect.

Key Questions for you:
1. How do your role and wincon of finding an egg connect?
2. Why does nobody else in this game seem to be aware of this egg's existence?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom