• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Guess Your Role: Poke Ball Z Mafia (BMGf/ZD Crossover Event) Endgame: TBA, Town and Survivor Win! (11/7/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maniacal Engineer

Conspiracy Theorist
I need just 5 names
he didn't make the cut
my towncircle will be 50% of the players +1 and not a single person bigger
...so you put a SK in your “towncircle,” when 90+% chance that the SK cannot win with Town. Got it.

Will you explain what’s going on with Moe now? Neither of you seems to be willing to clue anybody else in to what’s going on here.

a stone egg isn't even a dragonball thing or a pokemon thing
its from the novel dragonball (not dragonball z) is based on, Journey to the West (its what Monkey hatched out of; a stone egg that absorbed Qi for a very long time)

I wanted Moe to give rope to hang himself today about something; frankly, I still don't believe that his wincon exists

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
a stone egg isn't even a dragonball thing or a pokemon thing
its from the novel dragonball (not dragonball z) is based on, Journey to the West (its what Monkey hatched out of; a stone egg that absorbed Qi for a very long time)

I wanted Moe to give rope to hang himself today about something; frankly, I still don't believe that his wincon exists

Hmm, this is actually pretty convincing about Moe not telling the truth.

And he's been fairly quiet compared to usual since he was outed. Is that in line with his scum play?

funnier6

Courage~
how does town lose there tho
like, if you are worried about that world, have ME shoot minish tonight and have Zinn block elsewhere and she confirmed dies so long as fg doesn't target minish
They don’t, I was just saying since you were speaking in town terms. I’m not worried about anything tbh but that much is obvious lol.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
ZD Champion
I tend to agree, but it’s difficult to agree when Moe hasn’t even told us what his wincon even is outside of vague terms.

@Moe the Moblin what is your wincon, exactly. (Obviously not exact words, but just explain to us how you win.)
I win when I obtain my item, it's that simple. I don't know if I'm allowed to talk about what the item is but I accidentally said egg a few times and I'm not dead so I guess I can say it's just an egg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom