• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Guess Your Role: Poke Ball Z Mafia (BMGf/ZD Crossover Event) Endgame: TBA, Town and Survivor Win! (11/7/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maniacal Engineer

Conspiracy Theorist
Actually, I feel like I’m more open to a Moe lynch today than a Rubik lynch.
“Yamcha, even for you, this is pathetic.” Cell said as he backhanded Yamcha. The force of the blow sent Yamcha flying through the air to impact a cliff. He stuck there for a moment, before falling to the ground, unmoving.
Also, obligatory reference is obligatory.

OH NO! Yamcha’s been Yamcha’d!

Maniacal Engineer

Conspiracy Theorist
Someone asked me to check him, so I did.
Who and where? Checking funnier was definitely not the smart move here.
For the record, there’s like no way he’s both role cop and strongman, so you’d have to explain how he could’ve known you were watcher.
I can see Cell being a JOAT, since he’s a mishmash of other people’s DNA. He could have a 1x Role Cop, a 1x Roleblocker, 1x Strongman, etc.

Max’s death wasn’t caused by a Blocker, though, since nobody targeted FG, but I’m pretty sure y’all worked that out at this point.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
...that plan was scrapped well before phase end.
-_-
I guess I must have missed it being scrapped just like you appear to have missed it being proposed in the first place.

I'm fairly certain no other targets were proposed for me and I feel like it wouldn't be useful to target someone who was just going to get vigged or sk'd or copped in the night so I stuck with making sure funnier wasn't lying about his role, which has mild utility and will strengthen his claim after I flip.

I'm hindsight, it wasn't the best move, but I was expecting TSF to be watching Max so he could catch anyone who killed him. Now we have to lynch blind from the pool of the 3 most likely candidates, which isn't ideal, but shouldn't be a problem mathematically.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I'll leave the math to y'all. It's not my strong suit. Lol.

But funnier's role was already confirmed by Tristan flipping town. He left so many hints, that even if you didn't know what the role was, Tristan still said he wasn't a threat.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I'll leave the math to y'all. It's not my strong suit. Lol.

But funnier's role was already confirmed by Tristan flipping town. He left so many hints, that even if you didn't know what the role was, Tristan still said he wasn't a threat.
I literally had no idea what funnier was until tsf started singing eye of the tiger, and even then I wasn't positive.

I'm not good at picking up soft claims because I don't come from a meta where you have to cryptically hint everything you want to communicate. (:

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
As for Tristan saying he wasn't a threat, if I were scum and I had someone clear me based on the fact that my role is generally a town one without clearly explaining why, I might immediately nk them to ensure that my claim isn't challenged later game. That's the eventuality I was challenging.

Now I know that funnier is harmless and that the curse of never sharing an alignment lives on. </3

ZinnLav

Zinnie-chan
So uhhh, how did Max die? @ZinnLav who did you block? @Funnygurl555 who did you heal?
Roleblocked Gumball per request. No idea why he was playing so anti-town.
I am starting to feel like I've got some secondary killing role or someone is trying to make me look bad.
Moe seems the most likely to be scum to me and Zinn is probably a close 2nd.

Moe's role sounds like complete BS, frankly. I'm willing to entertain him a bit because we've got some room to work with here, but only so much.

I don't see any confirmation of Zinn successfully using his ability this game, so it's probably just a convenient claim with no counter.
This post right here looks like Rubik really pushing my lynch despite me being Towny all game and actively helping, I've been transparent with my info with SMS this whole time, why lie to a neighbourizer?
Vote: Rubik

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Roleblocked Gumball per request. No idea why he was playing so anti-town.
I am starting to feel like I've got some secondary killing role or someone is trying to make me look bad.

This post right here looks like Rubik really pushing my lynch despite me being Towny all game and actively helping, I've been transparent with my info with SMS this whole time, why lie to a neighbourizer?
Vote: Rubik
I don't think you're been towny all game and the POE is narrowing to the point where you're probably the second most likely to be scum after Moe, which means the two of you are most likely the last two remaining scum (unless it really is a 3 man scum game, which seems pretty imbalanced).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom