• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Guess Your Role: Poke Ball Z Mafia (BMGf/ZD Crossover Event) Endgame: TBA, Town and Survivor Win! (11/7/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Yes actually. You have to kill them all to win regardless. This isn’t how to argue with me and you know that and you didn’t tell me specifically that you can win with town like I asked RIP. There’s absolutely no reason to be this frustrated if you can win with town. All you have to do is explain everything and we sure as heck ain’t gonna kill you. Like yes hm frustrated but this really isn’t a hard situation to explain and you already know that from other times we’ve had outed SKs. (Such as anime). Just cut out all that frustration and just tell me! Can you or can you not win with town?

Also that does make sense that you knew so early, I was thinking it took you longer but I can totally see it yeah. So which one did you kill?

They hadn’t had a chance to listen to you, they voted you before you ever claimed. Kind of already addressed this above.

Yes, but if I couldn't win with town then I wouldn't be night killing them. I would just kill townies and try to get mafia lynched because that keeps me alive one day longer. I could have pushed Hero's lynch today, but I targeted him at night so we could have a chance to get another mafia today. So yes, I can win with town.

And I've seen how people on here react to SK claims. I've made the argument a few times before that mafia is more dangerous than sk, because people want to lynch them as soon as they know. Plus we have bulba people here who I don't even know how they would react to SK. Just look at Zinn who still wants me lynched even after I've explained myself.

Yeah, I was probably preemptively frustrated for no reason about town not listening. Because I knew it was going to look like omgus with me accusing Moe. But I genuinely believe he's scum and wanted to get that point across.

Also, here are my night actions since y'all already know everything else.

N1 - Contrainer (honestly this was just random, I didn't even remember he had two balls until someone mentioned it. I just went with someone whose meta I didn't know and who wasn't on the Darth lynch because I thought mafia could be hanging out off of the wagon due to fear of what lynching the host might do).

N2 - Tristan (blocked). I did actually think he could be pulling a wifom situation, especially with how he was talking to funnier during his role discussion. Also, I'll admit that I was orginally targeting Rubik but switched. Because I felt Rubik was being too memey and not solving as much.

N3 - Hero.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I don't think it's so wild to think SK could win with town when there are like 5 or so different investigative roles that would make it impossible for me to win otherwise.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Also, Minish, shoot Moe, vote caps. Don’t you agree?

I'd be fine with shooting Moe, but I'm not sure on Caps. Kinda wanted to solve the whole Moe/Rubik thing today. Because I do have some doubts on Rubik. One of them has to be lying.

But why are you so certain on Caps. I know he hasn't really done anything, but that also means he hasn't done anything to make me think he's mafia like some others.

funnier6

Courage~
I'd be fine with shooting Moe, but I'm not sure on Caps. Kinda wanted to solve the whole Moe/Rubik thing today. Because I do have some doubts on Rubik. One of them has to be lying.

But why are you so certain on Caps. I know he hasn't really done anything, but that also means he hasn't done anything to make me think he's mafia like some others.
He’s done about the same as Hero tbh. I want to lynch here because he’s the only person not town read for some reason or other and I want him gone before I have to think about lynching LG or fg or something.

funnier6

Courage~
I don't think it's so wild to think SK could win with town when there are like 5 or so different investigative roles that would make it impossible for me to win otherwise.
Alternate win con
I disagree
Well, you would. I disagree too but if it’s Moe or Rubik I’m leaning towards Moe. (Will beat you up for backup role cop if that was a lie Rubik)

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
He’s done about the same as Hero tbh. I want to lynch here because he’s the only person not town read for some reason or other and I want him gone before I have to think about lynching LG or fg or something.

Yeah but Hero was kinda being townread and I only really figured him out because of that one specific post yesterday. I might be wrong, but I thought caps was supposed to be a super good player, so him doing nothing as scum seems odd to me.

I certainly don't want to lynch LG. I actually don't feel like she's scum. I have no opinion on FG yet, but I wouldn't want to lynch her today either.

funnier6

Courage~
I'm more inclined to believe Moe's role over a Deputy Role Cop
They’re both telling the truth 99% of the time Zinn, it’s which is a mafia role that’s the thing.
Yeah but Hero was kinda being townread and I only really figured him out because of that one specific post yesterday. I might be wrong, but I thought caps was supposed to be a super good player, so him doing nothing as scum seems odd to me.

I certainly don't want to lynch LG. I actually don't feel like she's scum. I have no opinion on FG yet, but I wouldn't want to lynch her today either.
I kinda agree with the top paragraph but Caps hasn’t played much in a long time and this game kind of way beyond normal activity so I wouldn’t really be surprised.

The bottom paragraph kinda proves my point tbh.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I kinda agree with the top paragraph but Caps hasn’t played much in a long time and this game kind of way beyond normal activity so I wouldn’t really be surprised.

The bottom paragraph kinda proves my point tbh.

Looking at the player list (because I keep forgetting how many people are still alive) it does seem like he should definitely be in the PoE group. So I'm not opposed to his lynch. I guess I'm just so hung up on Moe and Rubik because we know one almost definitely has to be scum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom