• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Guess Your Role: Poke Ball Z Mafia (BMGf/ZD Crossover Event) Endgame: TBA, Town and Survivor Win! (11/7/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
This isn’t a situation where I’m saying that I’m willing to be lynched “if I’m wrong.” This is a situation where I’m volunteering to be lynched, and I fully expect it to happen.
If Max doesn’t check me, it’s a smart and strategic move to make.

No, but it's the same idea for me. I don't like when people offer to sacrifice themselves. It's either some kind of wifom move or town not being helpful. Because we don't want to lynch townies.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Oh, right. I need to mention something about my role. I got my whole PM earlier today and it has an interesting twist.

The winner of the Gladiator thing gets Deathproof for the night afterwards. Since a No Lynch happened, Both me and Max will be unkillable tonight.

So if the vigi even considered the stupid idea of targeting me please don't.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Oh, right. I need to mention something anout my role. I got my whole PM earlier today and it has an interesting twist.

The winner of the Gladiator thing gets Deathproof for the night afterwards. Since a No Lynch happened, I'm both me and Max will be unkillable tonight.

So if the vigi even considered the stupid idea of targeting me please don't.

This seems like a lie. Lol

No way you have a 3 shot gladiator that can make two people deathproof at night.

Maniacal Engineer

Conspiracy Theorist
in this game "he believes he is town" =/= "he is town"
fwiw I won't make a fuss about this because its a bastard game but in a normal game, Moe would be right, and ME's actions would be modkillable

its extremely annoying though
Oh, I completely understand. If this was a normal game, I wouldn’t pull this kind of nonsense. Ask anyone on Bulba, or go back and read funnier’s first reads list. I usually play very rough, and I am, arguably, the best player in The War Room. Even superstars need to cut loose every once in a while, tho. :P

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
If you think so. It might be better if people don't believe it anyway kek.

I mean, it has to balance out the effects somehow, I guess. It's not like the role can be effectively used for protection since it makes an entire Day Phase useless.
and I might've lied about the number of shots I've got to seem like a threat if I ever got roleblocked

EDIT: grammar

Last edited:

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
cool maybe reveal your master plans after the night ends though, so the people you were planning on fooling could actually be fooled and make a mistake in their targets but idk maybe that's just me:wynaut:

hmmm yes let me get a medic save for free on Max

the best thing to do here is clearly reveal that I have medic saved him so that mafia target someone else instead of there being a medic save on max

yes indeed

honestly, that's really annoying
its obviously fake
mafia, target max
kill him
Max clearly isn't deathproof; Ex is just trying to extract extra value from his role and its obviously fake

its so annoying when towns try to be fancy; just let the game progress normally and trust that the town finds the scum

I was playing video mafia and town was crushing; I was the cop and we had almost certainly lynched a mafia the first day, and were almost certainly going to do it again the next, and a vanilla town claimed medic to try and be fancy

it was so obvious that he wasn't the medic; deadass would've bet $1000 he wasn't the medic, but he was trying to get extra value

if town hadn't won by the vigi shooting the last mafia that night, all he would've done was just kill himself the next day by making himself a policy lynch

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
I won't post tomorrow if that's any better
it isn't, you have to post in order to vote :P

i wasn't trying to be mean in any sense, i think it's just time for some people (i basically just mean me) to cool their jets for tonight.

it's a personal peeve of mine when town lies. i hate it a lot. sometimes it has merit, but if you reveal the plan 2 hours later it does absolutely nothing. town lying is almost always anti-town. if you really wanted to reveal the truth you could have like waited until daytime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom