• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Guess Your Role: Poke Ball Z Mafia (BMGf/ZD Crossover Event) Endgame: TBA, Town and Survivor Win! (11/7/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about skyrim
Also a game that I think is better than botw but this is complicated by the fact that the game is absolutely broken

thanks Bethesda
There is no such thing as a Bethesda game that isn't buggy, to be fair. Just like there isn't a such thing as an EA game that isn't horribly broken due to forced microtransactions.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
There is no such thing as a Bethesda game that isn't buggy, to be fair. Just like there isn't a such thing as an EA game that isn't horribly broken due to forced microtransactions.
It baffles me sometimes
that these bugs are even possible
if they were to be implemented as intended features as a hypothetical I would not understand how they implemented them

It baffles me sometimes
that these bugs are even possible
if they were to be implemented as intended features as a hypothetical I would not understand how they implemented them
To be fair, most of Bethesda's games are super massive worlds...

But the thing we need to ask is... why do some bugs from 2012 still exist in the SE version today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom