• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Guess Your Role: Poke Ball Z Mafia (BMGf/ZD Crossover Event) Endgame: TBA, Town and Survivor Win! (11/7/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
But yay, maj for today! I propose that everyone gives input on whether they want to no lynch or random lynch someone. And we just try to end this day phase as soon as everyone has checked in. I don't want to end it before everyone is aware so that they don't miss their chance to guess for this phase.
I mean, there is no way to lynch anybody for a legitimate reason at this point, besides probably inactivity. Otherwise it'll be like who wants to sacrifice themselves for a lynch? Maybe also not a bad option? Like if you want out early before things really start, this is the chance.

Alternatively, no lynch. It keeps numbers up, no chance of mislynching, but it's a wasted opportunity. Normally mislynch on Day 1 on ZD anyway, so tbh I think lynching today isn't such a bad idea. But we have time, so let's deliberate.

funnier6

Courage~
I mean, there is no way to lynch anybody for a legitimate reason at this point, besides probably inactivity. Otherwise it'll be like who wants to sacrifice themselves for a lynch? Maybe also not a bad option? Like if you want out early before things really start, this is the chance.

Alternatively, no lynch. It keeps numbers up, no chance of mislynching, but it's a wasted opportunity. Normally mislynch on Day 1 on ZD anyway, so tbh I think lynching today isn't such a bad idea. But we have time, so let's deliberate.
Darth, lynch Darth.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer

Yeah lynches on day 1 are typically mislynches, but not always. There can definitely be scummy behavior displayed with interactions and whatnot. But in this case no one knows their's or anyone else's role, so we can't try to look into anything that way. At least typically we have something to at least make us suspect someone or people have certain agendas to push. Plus I'd kinda feel bad for whoever is the first lynch because no one can literally do anything scummy without knowing their role.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
If we lynch someone today we effectively have a full day of RVS today and then have a normal RVS tomorrow. If we no lynch we have a normal RVS tomorrow and we are effectively playing in a game with a n0 that lets some people use abilities.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
Like what the heck are we supposed to do? I don't even know if I'm town or not. It drastically alters my playstyle.

I could end up playing against my wincon and not even realize it, which is terrible.

funnier6

Courage~
Like what the heck are we supposed to do? I don't even know if I'm town or not. It drastically alters my playstyle.

I could end up playing against my wincon and not even realize it, which is terrible.
Your town Moe. Like honestly, that’s just obvious. Rubik is scum. I’m town. These are absolutes. We’re lynching Darth to end the day and find out our alignment like c’mon Moe lrn2read

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom