• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Guess Your Role: Poke Ball Z Mafia (BMGf/ZD Crossover Event) Endgame: TBA, Town and Survivor Win! (11/7/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
And back. Tbh I found everything Ex did Night 2 really odd and kind of called him out on it. ME brought up solid points, and I'm in agreement. I'm ok with seeing where this goes.
I'll trust ME's judgement for now.
AND ALL YALL FOLKS SHEEPING ENGINEER
I WANT YOU TO PUT WHAT EXACTLY IS YOUR LOGIC FOR LYNCHING ME WITH YOUR OWN WORDS
Even he agreed with some points of what I said, what are exactly your arguments? "He'S aCtInG sCuMmY?" bruh don't make me beachslap yall cuz I don't even ****ing know my alignment and I was just trying to extract infos during the entire first cycle.
I tried to find out role modifiers to find town players, I tried to bait mafia to find mafia players. Does it matter how if that was the intention?
Don't think I would've self targeted? Then SHOW ME CONTRADICTIONS, EVIDENCE.
There are people here that know that they are mafia and are much more of a threat to Town than me, wake up and let's try to hunt them.

I tried targeting ExLight last night, and got a role failed result. I suspect I was doing something that only affects Town and Independents. I still don't know what.

Vote: ExLight
Actually, no, this doesn't prove anything about your role or mine. :suspicious:
If your role is passive it just wouldn't work either. And what kind of role would only work against Town and Indept? I can only think of a Disloyal Mafia modifier but there's no way you could figure something that obscure outta sheer luck. :suspicious:

Someone else brought up this point, and if it was ExLight than it's the only thing he's said inawhile that has made any sense to me.
I mean, I said it, but I suggested today because mafia most likely has at least 4 balls and in the worst case scenario might get all 7 tonight if we don't do anything. :suspicious:
And passing the balls to someone that is 100% town is a terrible idea because mafia would prolly just kill them and get all the balls they were holding.

Feel free to use what pronouns you want. I use both sexed pronoun sets interchangeably.
Yeah um please explain what kinds of actions fail on wolves and work on literally everything else

For Bulba? Typically, roles that add people in groups. Normally, being a cultist or neighborizer would get you killed if you added Mafia, But, given the nature of this game, they might just fail instead.

Actually, no, this doesn't prove anything about your role or mine. :suspicious:
If your role is passive it just wouldn't work either. And what kind of role would only work against Town and Indept? I can only think of a Disloyal Mafia modifier but there's no way you could figure something that obscure outta sheer luck. :suspicious:

@DarthWolf @Lone_Garurumon Is this accurate?

...why would you assume neighborizer? :suspicious:
And "active role" doesn't really exclude much

I was just bringing up a possibility.

And, yeah, after last night I'm just completely in the dark. It didn't kill you, so that's not Serial Killer or Vigilante unless you were protected somehow, but I still suspect active based on the role results.

This is like a blind man trying to investigate an elephant without even knowing where the animal is.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
And passing the balls to someone that is 100% town is a terrible idea because mafia would prolly just kill them and get all the balls they were holding.
Well the hope is we'd have a doctor or a protective role... protect them. But is later on in the game is we don't have a town role like that still around then ya, we don't want a sole person having them all unless it's a last ditch effort type thing.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Going to be pretty busy until tonight probably, just been skimming the thread on my phone in the meantime.

What's ExLight's mafia background like? That's probably relevant to my read on him.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
There are people here that know that they are mafia and are much more of a threat to Town than me, wake up and let's try to hunt them.
Well I can't say I'm a fan of this logic or the tone but the rest of the post checks out
So, I'm town and I did figure out my role last night.

I need to read more into Exlight's posts probably, but I want to look at ME's case against Ex again.
How did you figure out you're town when you can only make one alignment guess per cycle
Last I checked you knew you were not a wolf
moe please help me these maniacs are trying to kill me
Don't pocket me

or Bulba? Typically, roles that add people in groups. Normally, being a cultist or neighborizer would get you killed if you added Mafia, But, given the nature of this game, they might just fail instead
Why would neighborizing a wolf kill the neighborizer?

While ex isn't looking good, their wagon looks objectively worse
ME is claiming not to know his alignment and I don't buy that wolves would target him. wolves would have guessed their alignments and probably thought along the lines of "any more wolves will do the same eventually."
Merest is either an outed cultist or is making weird role guesses that don't help anyone
Max just blatantly sheeped engineer
SMS just slipped, I think
I'm getting all sorts of bad juju from this wagon and I don't think it's coming from a townie group at all
Maaaybe max is town

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
I was just bringing up a possibility.
Are you planning to lynch me over a super slim possibility? (:
C'mon girl, you are better than this.

Well the hope is we'd have a doctor or a protective role... protect them. But is later on in the game is we don't have a town role like that still around then ya, we don't want a sole person having them all unless it's a last ditch effort type thing.
Oh, so the plan involves a player whose Town alignment becomes public, a self aware protective role (side note that a Bodyguard was already killed and there's a decent chance I might be another protective role), Mafia not getting all balls in time, Mafia not having Strongman or Redirector roles.
All of that in a spam of one or two cycles.
WELL, NOTHING CAN GO WRONG, RIGHT?

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
What's ExLight's mafia background like? That's probably relevant to my read on him.

Never rolled a mafia result before.
I'm often misread as scum because of my methods. Only got lynched once tho, twas my first game, on my birthday, D1, was cop.
Usually my readlists gets most of scums right by D3.
Had practically perfect mafia record until my last game.

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
Well I can't say I'm a fan of this logic or the tone but the rest of the post checks out

How did you figure out you're town when you can only make one alignment guess per cycle
Last I checked you knew you were not a wolf

Don't pocket me

Why would neighborizing a wolf kill the neighborizer?

While ex isn't looking good, their wagon looks objectively worse
ME is claiming not to know his alignment and I don't buy that wolves would target him. wolves would have guessed their alignments and probably thought along the lines of "any more wolves will do the same eventually."
Merest is either an outed cultist or is making weird role guesses that don't help anyone
Max just blatantly sheeped engineer
SMS just slipped, I think
I'm getting all sorts of bad juju from this wagon and I don't think it's coming from a townie group at all
Maaaybe max is town

I voted him too, don't I look scummy, Moe-senpai?

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
Never rolled a mafia result before.
I'm often misread as scum because of my methods. Only got lynched once tho, twas my first game, on my birthday, D1, was cop.
Usually my readlists gets most of scums right by D3.
Had practically perfect mafia record until my last game.
Do you know your alignment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom