• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Guess Your Role: Poke Ball Z Mafia (BMGf/ZD Crossover Event) Endgame: TBA, Town and Survivor Win! (11/7/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
so what's the point of limiting our ****ing options
Avoiding scum from manipulating us.
Imagine that I don't use my role again.

If next day is really a LyLo for Town, people will be desperate and will start telling everything they can to try to find scum. But, during the confusion one scum can give false information to start a wagon, another scum gives more false information to start another wagon, and so go on.

If two Town wagons become the main wagons, however, scum can easily pretend one is real and one is fake to make us fight over these and guarantee victory. And if multiple weak wagons form instead they can easily tie the votes. To me it seems like mafia has already won if we let them speak.

By using my skill I'm turning this into an All or Nothing because if feels like we at least stand a chance of getting a scum correctly. I'm already confirmed Town, and by leaving no room to discussion (since lynching me or tying would guarantee Town's defeat) we at least stand a gambling 60% chance of surviving by not allowing them to manipulate us.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
I'll think about it since it's you
uwu

I know yall don't like to be manipulated, even if by someone on your side. Sorry.
The original plan was to just to see if Moe could give us a lead, but if he's not going to collaborate, or at least pretend to, I don't see why I should trust him.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
Inb4 we can't even trust mechanical info this game, exlight got the dragon balls and wished for cop checks to not work, and now is lolcatting because he knows he isn't going to be lynched today

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I'd rather gather most of that info during the day when we can lynch rather than during a dummy day like today or the night where we can't and scum can still NK and interfere based on what we say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom