• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Guess Your Role: Poke Ball Z Mafia (BMGf/ZD Crossover Event) Endgame: TBA, Town and Survivor Win! (11/7/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.
TOWN CORE
sunfan- how did this dummy make it to the top of town? No one knows
ex- green checked role that probably isn't the godfather
max- if he doesn't die tonight I guess I'm allowed to speculate that he might be mafia but I'm lying I'm never going to speculate that he could be mafia
sms- if a wolf is a neighborizer then I'm annoyed, if this is an elaborate fakeclaim then I'm impressed but SMS was posting really well outside of that so I don't believe either of the worlds
deku- easily could be the godfather but w/e ****in bay life dude **** the wolves 360 no-scope mountain dew dubstep blaring party hard ez clap 100 emoji

FUNNIER TIER
funnier (I WANT TO PUT YOU HIGHER BUT I'M NOT DOING IT DON'T THINK LESS OF ME)- I'm going to be mad at you if you're a wolf because what you did /was/ cheap if you are. You're cleared by Tristan I actually forgot until I finished typing the previous sentence so this is just a test to see who is reading the list now don't react funnier I know you're reading this its for other people not named Moe because Moe will find this too. Probably ME too.

OUTSKIRTS OF TOWN
lg- was posting ok would need to revisit it but she just like felt pure when she was reacting to stuff. I would move her up if I saw more solving from her.
hero- basically the same thing; I am going to iso him and lg to shore up the reads but his reaction to max's horribly timed claim was kinda townie. Just need to see some attempt at reading/solving in the iso to feel more comfortable.

Null
Capsfan- Have I read any of his posts? Have I thought deeply about any of his posts? The answers are Yes and No. I need to iso him he could be anything HE COULD BE A GLADIATOR.
Zinn- IDK she kinda has fallen off and stands accused of being not as townie as other people. I am basically swapping her out as the 5th wolf if I'm wrong somewhere below this point.

AT LEAST 2 WOLVES R HERE OR SUNFAN IS BAD
ME- Still doesn't claim to know his own alignment. I'm pretty sure he's like performing a factional nightkill on our host over and over btw; he keeps being told that he is shooting a corpse so I kinda am not ok with him. If you're mafia and you're wondering who your last teammate is, its probably just this dummy.
Rubik- I just feel like when he's posting, there hasn't been much of an attempt to solve really. He beat me into the ground and then continued to beat my tombstone when I was dead when he was the seer and had a red on me last game. That's not how he's been playing this game at all.
Moe- Eat dirt moe, I'm onto you. The walls are closing in. Its going to be over soon.
Minish- I feel like I haven't read any of her posts in forever. Not a great look because when she's town she has good posts and I feel like there hasn't been good posts r they there mayb I'll see soon but I needed a 4th wolf and this fit the best ez clap

funnier6

Courage~
Rubik- I just feel like when he's posting, there hasn't been much of an attempt to solve really. He beat me into the ground and then continued to beat my tombstone when I was dead when he was the seer and had a red on me last game. That's not how he's been playing this game at all.
Moe- Eat dirt moe, I'm onto you. The walls are closing in. Its going to be over soon.
Minish- I feel like I haven't read any of her posts in forever. Not a great look because when she's town she has good posts and I feel like there hasn't been good posts r they there mayb I'll see soon but I needed a 4th wolf and this fit the best ez clap
The problem with the Minish and Rubik not really solving reads is that if they were scum I would expect them to be doing a lot more solving if that makes any sense. Like, they’re doing a really good job of being just helpful enough if they’re scum and I don’t think either of them are like that. If I was going to wrong, it would be about them, but I don’t really think I’m wrong.
its page 147 and I am here
sunfan is home
I'm ready to dumpster the wolves
YAAAAAAY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom