• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Guess Your Role: Poke Ball Z Mafia (BMGf/ZD Crossover Event) Endgame: TBA, Town and Survivor Win! (11/7/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Double read Lone's post, only mentions Role PMs, technically the Neighbourhood isn't one.

Instead of it reading the current members of the neighbourhood with SMS, the new person and myself, it instead mentions SMS, the new person and ExLight.
ExLight isn't in the group chat though and I'm still in it.
I asked if it was correct and the post about the current members is true.

wAit what

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
I thought you wanted a break? :p

Not making any decision on that yet, but if anyone is opposed to this idea, let us know.

I'd like a full 24 hours before this happens, 12 at the very least. Some of us still don't have our roles and I don't want to catch them off guard again. Plus gives us more time to talk and think. Night chat is fine, but I'd like a bit more than that before we let the mafia take another shot.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Because majority always leads to things being rushed and potentially important information not being brought to the table at a critical moment.

Normally I could agree, but we're looking at 3 options today. And most will probably agree with no lynch. Plus the fact that we have night chat which basically gives us another free day to talk.

Maniacal Engineer

Conspiracy Theorist
I'd like a full 24 hours before this happens, 12 at the very least. Some of us still don't have our roles and I don't want to catch them off guard again. Plus gives us more time to talk and think. Night chat is fine, but I'd like a bit more than that before we let the mafia take another shot.
This. Very much this, though I would say a minimum of 24h.

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
Minish, can I

I don't see any point to doing this. Ex's role I think is totally vindicated by the mods at this point now, and I see no reason to doubt Max's claim currently, besides that it's strange to have both a cop and a role cop on town's side.

Will get on that soon, hopefully within an hour (:

Lol ignore that first line minish

funnier6

Courage~
Because majority always leads to things being rushed and potentially important information not being brought to the table at a critical moment.
No matter what information there is approximately none of it will make us lynch Ex or Max so why wait?

Also just had a thought. Suppose mafia killed Mez because of his claim because they thought he was actually mafia and were trying to add him to the chat? Kind of hilarious if that was true.

ZinnLav

Zinnie-chan
Basically Darth said the current members included ExLight instead of me.
I pointed this out by quoting it, and he said it was correct, and apparantly he edited the post to change it to me instead of ExLight, so instead of simply explaining he made a mistake, he's made me more confused.

Maniacal Engineer

Conspiracy Theorist
Basically Darth said the current members included ExLight instead of me.
I pointed this out by quoting it, and he said it was correct, and apparantly he edited the post to change it to me instead of ExLight, so instead of simply explaining he made a mistake, he's made me more confused.
Darth is probably a bit punchdrunk from continuously getting shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom