• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild Guardian Reactions

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
So apparently if you manage to lure a Guardian all the way into a town, the people will actually run away in fear screaming, "It's a Guardian!"

I think it's pretty neat that they programmed this to happen in the game, since the last thing on our minds is bringing an ancient, viscious robotic statue thing into a peaceful little civilization.

Anybody here seen any interesting NPC reactions towards the Guardians?

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
What do you mean it's the "last thing on our minds"? What kind of nutjob doesn't constantly think about doing that?

It's funny how Loone, despite being infatuated with Guardians, reacts with fear when she sees one. Self-preservation my butt.

I'm the kind of person who feels bad when I accidently drop a rock on a Korok, who is a computer generated ficitonal creature. XD

I've only succeeded in taking a guardian to Loone and to Riverside Stable, where I see the exclamations above their heads, which is a specific reaction to the guardian. However, I have heard that the many treasure hunters and other warrior-type characters who are armed, such as Botrick, actually have specific dialogue beyond that. Since you can still talk to warrior-type characters while they're in the presence of monsters, because they draw their weapons rather than cowering in fear, you can talk to them and get responses out of them that are also guardian-specific.

Like @Azure Sage said, I'm very disappointed that Loone is afraid of guardians. But you can still talk to her, but all she'll say is her default dialogue.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
I'm the kind of person who feels bad when I accidently drop a rock on a Korok, who is a computer generated ficitonal creature
I'm similar. When I watch a movie, I can't help but feel really bad for people when things don't go their way.

I don't think it's the same with video games though, since I have control over what I do

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I'm the kind of person who feels bad when I accidently drop a rock on a Korok, who is a computer generated ficitonal creature. XD
Hahahaha I always drop a rock on them on purpose if I had to work "hard" for them. Like when I have to carry a rock all the way down to complete a circle. I'm like **** you bastard. Take this!

I haven't tried taking a guardian to town or somewhere else yet. I'm too busy taking them out :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom