• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

GrooseLand! Skyward Sword Sequel!

Wouldn't that be a great idea?! Jk
Although I love the idea I'm sure it would never become a reality.. Hopefully Grooseland is refferenced in future titles. What do you think?

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
How about The Legend of Groose: Grooseland

because after you defeat Demise, he decides to call this adventure, The Legend of Groose

Wouldn't that be a great idea?! Jk
Although I love the idea I'm sure it would never become a reality.. Hopefully Grooseland is refferenced in future titles. What do you think?

Hmm... Grooseland. XD

You know, a part of me thinks that could actually happen, but the chances are slim to none. Then again, Tingle received several spin-offs...so yeah. lol

Not gonna happen. :P But I wouldn't mind a spin off game. He's pretty funny. And his heart is in the right place. Well, his heart moved to the right place by the end.

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
Well first off I want to get out of the way that this will not happen. But its funny to think. Play as Groose and find gels and blobs to upgrade your hair to look even uglier to scare away foes. Seek the finest jewelry to give to Zelda for her birthday present Perhaps than Groose's relationship with Zelda will be official Beat up Link and use the best insults on him. Throw bombs at a huge blob which does nothing but take the credit even though Link did it. And find all parts of the Groose-force to get the best hair in ALL OF SKYLOFT! Yes this is going to be the best game EVER,

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom