• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

A Link Between Worlds Great Spin = Technique of Evil's Bane

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
What's going on forum? I hope y'all are having a great Saturday morning! ^^ I would like to dedicate this post to A Link Between Worlds, as I for the first time have obtained all 100 Maiamais thereby completing that portion of my Hero Mode 100% file! And I must say, the Great Spin is insanely powerful. I defeated Kholdstare using my Golden Sword + Great Spin and it took only TWO cycles. It's amazing. My only grievance is, it is obtained relatively late should one choose to complete dungeons along the way to getting all the maiamais.

So yeah, what do you think about the Great Spin?

MW7

It is an amazing prize for finishing the collection sidequest. I think I earned it relatively early in my first playthrough because iirc I finished the quest when I was about halfway between the Lorule dungeons. It certainly makes things easier, but at the same time finding all the maimais isn't a simple quest. Its best use is in the treacherous tower where it makes things much easier. I found myself not using it too often against bosses, but against normal enemies it helped me a lot. I am really amazed at how Nintendo managed to come up with so many useful items/abilities/upgrades to obtain in this game with all the typical items given through the Ravio. The great spin is super useful and a fitting last unlockable.

The Jade Fist

Kung Fu Master
It is an amazing prize for finishing the collection sidequest. I think I earned it relatively early in my first playthrough because iirc I finished the quest when I was about halfway between the Lorule dungeons. It certainly makes things easier, but at the same time finding all the maimais isn't a simple quest. Its best use is in the treacherous tower where it makes things much easier. I found myself not using it too often against bosses, but against normal enemies it helped me a lot. I am really amazed at how Nintendo managed to come up with so many useful items/abilities/upgrades to obtain in this game with all the typical items given through the Ravio. The great spin is super useful and a fitting last unlockable.

Ya i used the great spin in TT combined with tornado rod to breeze thru it.... no pun intended.

The maiamais were indeed worth while to find, they give the best rewards of all the zelda find a lot of things quests. After you've upgraded all you're items you get the ultimate sword technique.

And even better its not the stupid getting dizzy and out of control great spin that had appeared a few times before.

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
It is extremely powerful, and a great reward for all of the hard work you have to go through to get it. It is incredibly useful in the Treacherous Tower too

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom