• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Great Lakes Avengers SU Thread

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Hello, heroes of Earth-616! I am here to offer you the chance to join the Great Lakes Avengers!
Are you a superpoewred person who doesn't have the skill of Captain America or the raw power of The Hulk? Does your power seem useless or even nonsensical, but you still want to help?
Look no further, because the Great Lakes Avengers are here for you!
We're an unlisenced, unsanctioned, and honestly unofficial branch of the Avengers that has no approval from any of the big guys. After all, why would they want any of us?
So tell me: do you have the power to control chocolate? Are you just kind of a cat girl? Can your hands transform into feet? You'll find use and acceptance here!
So sign up and we'll be on our way to being a real team!

Name:
Human/Alien/Monster/Mutant/Inhuman/Etc:
Appearance:
Super-Name:
Powers:
Backstory:

OOC: This is an RP that vaguely takes place in the Marvel Comics universe. Feel free to ignore conventional logic for the most part, but don't go overpowered. Please be an original character. You do not need to know a lot about Marvel Comics to join up - after all, none of us are gonna get to talk to even Ant-Man, let alone Thor.

THIS RP IS STRICTLY 'VERSELESS

Reactions: Pen

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Name: Doug Mackenzie
Human
Appearance:
doug.jpg

Super-Name: Just call me Doug, eh

Powers: can drink anyone under the Table, high alcohol tolerance

Backstory:
Little known fact about the Great Lakes, eh. theres one in Canada. On the Shores of Lake Ontario, Doug does a show with his brother Bob, and it's quite the show, eh. when Justice Need doing in Canada, Doug is on the scene, eh

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Name: Percival "Val" Morgan
Human
Appearance: About 5'9, brown hair, green eyes, slim build. Generally wears a white t shirt and jeans with a green jacket.
Alias: Composer
Power: The ability to make music
Backstory: Val Morgan was just an average guy until one day, through a series of unfortunate events, he got a radioactive tuning fork stuck up his rectum. After he got it removed and was no longer in horrendous pain, he decided to fight crime, because he has powers and isn't an *******.

Pen

The game is on!
Name: Heath Keith
Human/Alien/Monster/Mutant/Inhuman/Etc: Mutant
Appearance:
90e8b574969b0bb98a97fd8a70c4ec5c--funky-hairstyles-men-hairstyles.jpg
Super-Name: Skunk
Powers: Always smells a little bit bad. He covers it up by using loads of perfume every hour. Should he want to he can generate devastating stench at will, but he never does it because he cannot stand it himself. This exaggerated stench generation can also sometimes slip out by accident when Heath feels strong emotions.
Backstory: Heath excelled in school as a child and got got top grades in every subject. He studied hard at the best university in the state and became a certified doctor. However, it was towards the end of his studies that his ability developed, and because of it, no hospitals wanted him working there due to the stench he caused from being nervous at the job interviews. For the past five years he has lead a simple life as a garbage man, driving a garbage truck at work. On his free time he likes to go to parties.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Name: Mack Lawson
Human/Alien/Monster/Mutant/Inhuman/Etc: Human
Appearance: tall, about 6'2". Dark skin, bald head. Has a bit of a light black beard though. Muscular. Looks kind of like Terry Crews with a fuller beard instead of the ring beard thing. Wears navy blue cargo pants and a white muscle shirt with a red sash around his waist.
Super-Name: Shark-Fu/Sharky
Powers:he can turn his hands into shark heads and can bite things with them. But his feet are shark flippers so he can swim well but he is not the best at moving on land. He learned how to walk but it takes him a little while to get places. If he smells blood he gets pretty crazy.
Backstory: Mack was at the beach one day when a radioactive shark bit him. He went home and took a nap and when he woke up he had shark feet and hands. Since he got his powers he's been looking for a place to help save the world at his own pace (he's not very fast)

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I didn't end up starting it because we just have so many RPs running right now. If we're going to have more, may as well be from someone who isnt already running a gsme.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom