• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Graphic Requests

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Okay but what you may want is what color of the background and can I use this cool font I have called Triforce

M

Malkavitch

Okay but what you may want is what color of the background and can I use this cool font I have called Triforce

Sure. It's all yours to mess with =) Any background color is fine, maybe something blue or greyish. I dunno.

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Sure. It's all yours to mess with =) Any background color is fine, maybe something blue or greyish. I dunno.
Okay I am almost done with it for you
EDIT: Here you go
2z5qgwj.png

http://i51.tinypic.com/2z5qgwj.png

Last edited:

Master

Upcoming
New signature request

Okay , this is just a spark of inspiration :

Can I have a Signature , With this Picture of Stallord : http://www.zeldauniverse.net/images/games/tp/bosses/stallord.png , but smaller of course , and with "Master" Written next to it , but the "Master" would look like it was made out of Sand , like the Stallord . I know how to use some programs , but quite frankly , i really don't have the time to do it , i would appreciate it .

Master

Upcoming
Should I make any changes? Don't worry, this is the first draft

Ugh , it looks nice , but can you change the background all white , and can you lower the "master" so its in the middle ? Or am i asking for to much ? :sweat:

Master Sword13

thatjoshoverthere
I hope you're still making picture graphic thingies, because I have a request. Could you do the Master Sword in front of the Triforce and words at the bottom that say: The sword accepted you as its master...

MajoraKing12

Perfect Harmony
Can I have a signature made of a full moon in the background with link and shadow link back to back. With words in the middle saying: A Shadow only follows the body...It never gets to lead the way...

Beeker

Wild Card
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom