• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Graphic Requests

Zeruda

Mother Hyrule
Can members request Avies here? If so, someone let me know by pm, vm or email. :P
That's the point of the thread. If you look a page or two back, you see people asking for avatars as well. Graphics doesn't only mean sigs- it means graphics period: avatars, sigs, wallpapers, logos, etc.

What type of avatar are you looking to have made? A solo avatar or a set?

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
That's the point of the thread. If you look a page or two back, you see people asking for avatars as well. Graphics doesn't only mean sigs- it means graphics period: avatars, sigs, wallpapers, logos, etc.

What type of avatar are you looking to have made? A solo avatar or a set?
A fellow is already gonna attempt something for me, but if you wanna give it a go, then I am looking to make the fellow in my siggy appear more menacing, more cruel looking with black hair and glowing red eyes.

And sorry, thought this thread was for siggies only. Now I know. :P

L

LordHershebel

My request is pretty simple but it includes multiple characters and some actual humans!

Sol Badguy from Guilty Gear XX, Sabrewulf from Killer Instinct, Link from Skyward Sword, Buckethead the guitarist, and just them around my name LordHershebel.

Thank you!

Z

zelda_16

Hi I'd like an signature. I'd like it if we see Link (TP) with Minda and Zelda beside him, and Link holding the Master sword, and Gannon in front of them. The text could say 'I was a hero, I am a hero, and I will always be a hero'. Thanks to whoever makes this. :D

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
I feel like I'm having a da-ja-vu moment here. I wonder why...

Oh well. How's this zelda_16? ahero.jpg

Remember, never be afraid to say you hate it.

Attachments

• ahero.jpg
    ahero.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:

February Eve

ZD District Attorney
Have a request...can anyone think of anything to do with this to make it a little fancier? I'm a fan of simple, but...a border or text or something so it's not just a randomly inserted background. If you need a quote, this may be too long, but something like this:

Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again. ~ C. S. Lewis

Another Twilight Princess spring is okay too, though I like Ordon and Faron the best.

Thanks in advance. :)

FaronSpring.jpg

Z

zelda_16

Deja vu? Probably because of zelda_8 :P Anyways, I'm her younger sister in real life. The sig picture is great, except, can you make the words a bit bigger?

LozzyKate

Ask Me Why I Love The Photoshops
Have a request...can anyone think of anything to do with this to make it a little fancier? I'm a fan of simple, but...a border or text or something so it's not just a randomly inserted background. If you need a quote, this may be too long, but something like this:

Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again. ~ C. S. Lewis

Another Twilight Princess spring is okay too, though I like Ordon and Faron the best.

Thanks in advance. :)

FaronSpring.jpg

I could do it for you. Is that okay?

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
A sister? Well that explains a lot. Your sister's was the first sig I made for someone else. It was a lot of fun making hers. I prefer it when people tell me the truth about the sigs I create for them, and your sister is one of those people. She would like it, but she would not be satisfied until I got it just right.
Anyway, here's the updated version ahero.jpg Tell me what you think and let me know if there's anything else I can change.

Last edited:

LozzyKate

Ask Me Why I Love The Photoshops
February Eve, I hope this is okay. Let me know if I should change anything.
FebruaryEve.jpg

Z

zelda_16

My sister's sig was the first you made, really? Wow, cool. Anyways, I don't know if you noticed, but the sunset blends in with the word 'hero'. If you could change that, then it would be great! (i'm just like my sister :P)

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
No prob. How this? ahero.jpg If it displeases you, please feel free to continue with your critism. The sigs that take the most time to make are the funnest. :)

Also @ LozzyKate. That is beautiful. Way to go on that one!

February Eve

ZD District Attorney
If it doesn't work, just a thought...the word "hero" could be set apart in each sentence by making it its own color. My friend made an avy for me once like that when she was having trouble with variation in background color with nice results.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom