• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Graphic Requests

P

Phantom Ganon

Can anyone create me a signature except with my current signature revamped so it looks sweet in a dark green like color with purple swirls. If that's too much than create something that will suit you and over it to me because I can take anything really. Also if it won't be too much can I get an avater with the head of my signature please (human)?

Nine-tailed Fox

FUS RO DAH!!!!
Please! Someone! I need a new signature! I want it to have all the Dark Links going from oldest to newest with the word "EVOLUTION!" written in Modern Hylian Text. I want the background to be a some sort of red, and I want Brawl's Dark Link instead of Twilight Princess's.

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
Please! Someone! I need a new signature! I want it to have all the Dark Links going from oldest to newest with the word "EVOLUTION!" written in Modern Hylian Text. I want the background to be a some sort of red, and I want Brawl's Dark Link instead of Twilight Princess's.

I'll see what I can do about that.

jebus_thecatman

What the moo?
Hey ZDrocks. Well you said you don't care, so here you go. View attachment 4280 I know it looks small but I got to stay within the limits. And as I tell all people who get my sig. "If you like it great. If you want something changed, tell me. If you don't want it, my feelings will survive." It's your sig, it should be what you want. Also I have a version of the goron behind the bushes.

Edit: Oh snap, my fault jebus. I didn't see yours. Maybe you should make it anyway so ZDrocks will have more options to choose from.

That's fine, I haven't gotten enough time to make a sig anyway. I'll be right on it!

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
RP better upload it by using a host like photobucket, imageshack or tinypic because an attachement is way too small. When you upload it to a host first and then copy and paste the IMG tag people will see the siggy in full size.

jebus_thecatman

What the moo?
Ok here is my sig for ZDrocks!
zdrock.jpg

J

jono000

I need an all out nintendo avatar with a smidgin of mario link and yoshi do you think one of you could help me your all sooooo good

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
Well here you go Jono000 nintendov..jpg but if that's a bit more than what you wanted, here's simpler version nintendow..jpg

And I will tell you what I tell everyone to whom I offer a sig. If you like it, great. If you want something changed, you know how to reach me. If you completely hate it with everything in you and can't stand the sight of it, just let me know. I will not cry. I assure you. Hey, I may use it as my sig.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom