• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Graphic Requests

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
You would have to download an emulator for the system you want to play, then download a ROM for the game. (assuming that is what you mean)

Can someone delete this? I accidentaly double posted

To delete something that u wrote, just click on Edit Post, click Go Advanced, then at the top of ur page, click the box which says Delete Post in following manner, and click Delete Post at the bottom of that box.

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
Hey ZDrocks. Well you said you don't care, so here you go. More than a sword.jpg I know it looks small but I got to stay within the limits. And as I tell all people who get my sig. "If you like it great. If you want something changed, tell me. If you don't want it, my feelings will survive." It's your sig, it should be what you want. Also I have a version of the goron behind the bushes.

Edit: Oh snap, my fault jebus. I didn't see yours. Maybe you should make it anyway so ZDrocks will have more options to choose from.

Last edited:

Zeruda

Mother Hyrule
The avatar should be 100 by 100 pixels, and my brother is here on Zeldadungeon.
I merged your posted into the requests thread. There is a place for this. I was going to give you a warning, but decided against it.

As for your request for a Fierce Deity Link avatar (100x100), I've made one before:
fdbyzeruda.gif

It's an old one, so if it's not suitable, let me know and I'll make a new one. Avatars are my forte. :>

Last edited:

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Right, I replied to the original post and was going to make one but I see you already did this. Chiracu that one should work and if it doesn't your brother must check out the KB size.

Hierarch7

~The Wolf~
Hello Forum,
If anyone is able to create a specialized signature for me, that would be much apreciated. I'm a composer myself and would need a very specific design. I'd like the Fierce Deity Conducting Music.
-Thanks for your gaming support,
~The Seventh Hierarcho.o

Zeruda

Mother Hyrule
Thanks a lot,it's very nice! Did you use a Link's colored model?(just asking)
I took a basic model of Link, added my own custom brushes and texures, and colored him with a different scheme to make him "Dark" Link. The base model was quite bright and green, of course, so I modified it since it's hard to find an actual Dark Link model aside from the color option for Link's model in SSB: Brawl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom