• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Graphic Requests

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
Pocket Asian is right :(
I got a warning from Smitie. It says that my sig picture is too big. It suggests to remove the text/image, but i dont want to do either!
Random Person, can u resize the sig. i have no idea of what to do! :(

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
I already resized it a few posts back, but if your like me, and you're too lazy to go back and get it here it is. thing..jpg and like I said I checked. Its 320 X 250. I know it seems small but rules are rules. I hated resizing my sig when I first made it.

Last edited:

TheHeroOfLime

Excelling in Mediocrity
Oh. Hey...do you know how to play LoZ over the internet? I have heard of people doing that, but I could never figure out how they did it.

You would have to download an emulator for the system you want to play, then download a ROM for the game. (assuming that is what you mean)

TheHeroOfLime

Excelling in Mediocrity
Oh. Hey...do you know how to play LoZ over the internet? I have heard of people doing that, but I could never figure out how they did it.

You would have to download an emulator for the system you want to play, then download a ROM for the game. (assuming that is what you mean)

Can someone delete this? I accidentaly double posted

Last edited:

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I already resized it a few posts back, but if your like me, and you're too lazy to go back and get it here it is. View attachment 4251 and like I said I checked. Its 320 X 250. I know it seems small but rules are rules. I hated resizing my sig when I first made it.

500 by 250 is also okay. You better upload it to a host like photobucket or tinypic and post the img tagged link. That shows the original size you used after resizing it.

Here it is. I resized it also for you. I streched it a bit so it would fit.

1zx46eo.jpg

Z

ZDrocks!

I'd love to have a sig with Link the master sword and a goron no matter what it looks like,
those are my three favorite things in all of the zelda universe:)

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
The first thing I need to know is what size should it be and what's allowed over there? The forum he joined. What size limit do they have over there? I know another Site I joined in the past only allows avatars which are either 60 by 60 or 6 kb which is ridiculous small.

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
Its too small!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( :'( :(
Anyways, ur right, rules r rules... *sigh*
Thanks Zant 4 resizing it! I think that it is small enough... (If they tell me to make it any smaller, than...!)
And 4 Bigelover88, the one that u did is good, but it looks too wide, which sort of messes up the picture... but thanks for trying :)

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I said I streched it. It is not too wide when it comes to the forum rules. But because your siggy was way too large in length and the text appeared on the right side at the bottom I couldn't crop it so it would fit 100%. Right now your current siggy looks good

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I think we better not use this topic for questions about games and emulators. This is ment to be for graphics only. And for questions about edit/delet post you can check out the FAQ part.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom