• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Graphic Requests

B

BGuffey

95394605.png

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
Ugh. That rule kills me! How do you know? I thought I made sure that it didn't exceed the limit.

Zelda_8, if Pocket Asian's correct, I checked and this one is definitely within the limit. View attachment 4188 Use this image, not the attached Thumbnail, it's not correct.(I can't get rid of that for some reason)

Don't worry Random Person, my sig is working perfectly, and is the right size.

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
Zant, i can see ur sig perfectly...
just think, what is more important, u seeing ur sig, or others?
if it's u, than try to fix it. if u can, than remove or adjust the security program. (I dont know much about computers). sometimes i get a yellow pop up bar at the top of the page telling me to not go to that website and all that. if u get that, u could press allow. if not, srry, i cant help u.
if it more important that others see ur sig, than chill. we can all see ur sig. it's really nice. u don't have to worry.

Y

Yaridovich23

Thank you very much! :D I edited it just a bit. Hope you don't mind.

Zant

Friend of The Kaleesh
In the Twilight Realm...In the Twilight Palace
I can see some sigs, but others (like yours) I can't. I can never see my sig when it is on, and thus I can't change the size or anything. (I got a letter from the admin about it. Sorry admin, I couldn't see my sig.) I don't have a folder that just says 'windows' on it. I'll try the search.

Y

Yaridovich23

Can you see it now, Zant? I tried posting one I made sligh changes to but it didn't work.

Y

Yaridovich23

That's basically what I tried but it didn't work, I just used the one made for me...
Yes, but I'm the God of Darkness, so ha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom