• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Graphic Requests

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
Didn't you say your computer was blocked. From my experience sometimes they block certain images too. Even ones that aren't bad looking at all. If the image is online.

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
OoTLord1003 I'm not sure why you want this, you have an awesome sig, but here is my interpretation of what you were asking for. I hope you like it. If you don't like it, or you want something specifically changed or blah blah blah. You know how to reach me. Heroes Can Become&.jpg

Chiraku

Demon slayer
My Brother Needs Help

My brother, Fierce.diety, joined the forum a few months ago, and he wants a Fierce Deity picture for his avatar, but all the images we try won't work. Could somebody send me a Fierce Deity avatar? Like, just a stylized image of the fierce deity. Me and my brother would appreciate it if you could help:puppy:

Y

Yaridovich23

If it's not too much trouble, a signiture with Majora's Mask looking all dramatic and cool in his fighting room with the words "I am Majora, God of Darkness"?

B

BGuffey

If it's not too much trouble, a signiture with Majora's Mask looking all dramatic and cool in his fighting room with the words "I am Majora, God of Darkness"?
Here's 10 minutes of work. Use it or not, I don't care.
majora.png

EDIT: Needs a background.. Fug it.

Attachments

• majora..jpg
    majora..jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 8
Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom