• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Graphic Requests

Phantom Zelda

Mostly Harmless
Could I have a sig of a phantom (maybe fighting a zora warrior waould be cool) and some cool background it would be awesome if someone did this for me! thanks! :)
If I posted something like this before sorry my computer is bad :(

Random Person, you might want to make zelda_8's signature smaller. It exceeds the limits. The limit is 400X250 pixels, if you didn't know.

To 43ForceGems, I'm curious to know what program you use because of all that white space at the bottom.
I know I already told you about the background, but I need one of the words to be changed:
Lumalop needs to be replaced with Lumabop

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
Random Person, you might want to make zelda_8's signature smaller. It exceeds the limits. The limit is 400X250 pixels, if you didn't know.

To 43ForceGems, I'm curious to know what program you use because of all that white space at the bottom.
I know I already told you about the background, but I need one of the words to be changed:
Lumalop needs to be replaced with Lumabop

Ugh. That rule kills me! How do you know? I thought I made sure that it didn't exceed the limit.

Zelda_8, if Pocket Asian's correct, I checked and this one is definitely within the limit. thing..jpg Use this image, not the attached Thumbnail, it's not correct.(I can't get rid of that for some reason)

Attachments

• thing..jpg
    thing..jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 4
Ugh. That rule kills me! How do you know? I though I made sure that it didn't exceed the limit.
Microsoft Paint gives me the dimensions. That signature is 497X387 pixels.
All you have to do is open the picture in Microsoft Paint and press ctrl+E. But thats provided that you do have MS Paint.

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
Microsoft Paint gives me the dimensions. That signature is 497X387 pixels.
All you have to do is open the picture in Microsoft Paint and press ctrl+E. But thats provided that you do have MS Paint.

Hey you're right. Wow, that would have saved me a lot of time.

See what it's doing? It just shows that box! Argh! So annoying...

If the picture won't load up correctly, chances are that we won't be able to see the messed up version either. I know I can't.

Could I have a sig of a phantom (maybe fighting a zora warrior waould be cool) and some cool background it would be awesome if someone did this for me! thanks! :)
If I posted something like this before sorry my computer is bad :(

Hey, I'm not ignoring you but someone who isn't me should do it. I've never played Phantom Hourglass so mine wouldn't be as awesome as possible. Also I don't want to go searching for images of a game I haven't played yet.

Zant, did you try using this?: http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/8/zant.jpg

That's the direct link. All you do now is go to your settings, go to "Edit Signature" and press the button with what appears to be a tree surrounded by a black border. Its in between the buttons that look like an envelope and Film.

Once clicked, it'll tell you to type in the URL. Put in the link above.

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
I can't see yours either. It just shows a box...with an X. I can see other people's sigs, but others I can't. I know that it isn't my computer because of this.

Did you ask an admin? I can no longer help you. I've tried all the tricks I keep in my back pocket.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom