• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Grand Theft Auto V

Kid Buu

The Ultimate Majin
Too bad I can't play GTA games. But for some reason, I feel a bit excited for it. I'm definitely going to be watching that trailer! :)

JakeProtagonist

Defender of Peace
While I know GTA is a VERY fun series to go around doing very... unnecasary actions that cause much enjoyment, I stopped playing it because of the main reasons why its rated M. Call me a goody two shoes, but I feel bad about playing games like that when Im not an Adult. But Im sure itll be awesome for people who play it, and a great competition for GOTY :)

Kazumi

chagy
I'm pretty excited about this. I picked up the Grand Theft Auto Complete Collection on Steam for 75% off just last week, and am enjoying it a lot more than I thought I would. Seems fairly convenient that they announce GTA V right after GTA III 10th anniversary and all of the GTA sales that they had all over the internet. I guess it's a good way to build hype.

I can't wait till they release the trailer for the game. I'm interested to see where it will be set.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom