• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Grand Theft Auto V Trailer

Kid Buu

The Ultimate Majin
Here it is! Your waiting has finally come to an end GTA fans!

[video=youtube;QkkoHAzjnUs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkkoHAzjnUs[/video]

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
This is so cool. I'm a bit bugged that they didn't show us a release date. 2012? 2013? Next Gen? Come on Rockstar, you're killing us. Some people have already speculated *cough* IGN *cough* that Tommy Vercetti is the man gazing at the city from a building. Although it seems likely because it does look like a good evolution of him, it could be false. Ray Liotta is not voicing that character but this could just mean that they've switched voice actors. GTAIV also made it seem that every past character was dead. So it's a bit iffy here. Again, just speculation. I also find it pretty awesome that this game takes us back to San Andreas.

:0 BEST DAY EVER! Thank you for posting this. Rockstar is great at teasing, so I wouldn't expect this until late 2012, early 2013. The game looks gorgeous, and I'm super excited!

Kid Buu

The Ultimate Majin
:0 BEST DAY EVER! Thank you for posting this. Rockstar is great at teasing, so I wouldn't expect this until late 2012, early 2013. The game looks gorgeous, and I'm super excited!

If I had to guess, it's probably going to release in late 2012. It seems too far into the development (at least from the trailer) to be released in 2013. But maybe Rockstar will wait until the next gen.

I'm not a big GTA fan but I really enjoyed playing San Andreas and I can't wait to go back and see what's changed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom