• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Got Enough Yet?

Non-Epic

Resident Cucco Kicker
Labrynna, because Hyrule is too mainstream.
Skyward Sword seems to be coming along great. People are excited, and fans are hyperventilating. I, for one am very excited, but think something is missing. The jumping between the clouds! Is it a good enough hook? Doesn't seem like it yet. What do you guys think?:huh:

I think it's a very intriguing and creative hook! I think it's better than any previous hook to date. The only hook that sounds just as good is Ocarina of Time's going 7 years in the future, but they didn't do enough with that hook. I think this will be awesome!

just like TP, the "hook" is the revolutionary controls (that's what you will see in the commercials) while the in game features will be just gravy to the general masses. To me and the rest of us hardcore zelda fans, its about the graphics, the bigger map, and yes skyloft.

I don't think the map will be bigger, but I think it'll have more stuff to do in the land. Skyloft is a really interesting concept, and is more appealing than past games ideas.
Since they made this game for over a year before they decided to reapply Motion Controls in, I think there will be a lot of gameplay, and other focus. I really don't think they are focusing entirely on the motion controls. The idea of having a bunch of Floating Islands above the clouds already solidifies that they are putting deep consideration into the overall story.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
The sky setting brings back memories of the clouds in Minish Cap. It is mysterious and I would like to know more about it, I am hoping it will be a good game and not a disapointment, for some reason I prefer the handheld games but hopefully SS will be a good one. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom