• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Gorons

kindlyone

I am The Kindlyone
Gorons confuse me are they pure rock or even living?

in tp you can find two gorons that dont need to breath underwater

also the gorons have a soft belly which would make them biological right ?

what are your thoughts

SheikahWarrior

Randomus Pervertus
In my opinion they are kind of like snails. They have really hard backs but are still soft and squishy on the inside. But of course they're alive, and they can probably just hold their breath for ages.

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
Gorons are alive of course, and they eat rocks. I read in an article that the rocks have this substance that allows Gorons to produce their own oxygen, so it is not necessary for them to breath.

The child goron in twilight princess has a volcano on his head, and the opening is sticking out of the water. I LOL'd at that part cuz I could see this opening on top of his head. Anyways, thats why I think that particular goron could breathe underwater. In every other instance, gorons can't be underwater. Actually there is a goron in zoras domain in Tp... hmm, I dunno. They are obviously living, more than trees which dont have brains and dont talk and dont have eyes.

Majora's Cat

How about that
Gorons are indeed living, and they are just protected by a rock exterior. Plus, gorons are awesome, brother.

K

Kylehorrible

They are living but the rocky exterior could be some what like scales of our reptiles. They are not rock since they eat rock but they are simply rock-like. Maybe its just a protective shell, but this is most likely just a visual aesthetic added by the developers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom