• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild Goron Test of Will Major Glitch

I found a glitch when I discovered the Goron Test of Will shrine. (This is on my Wii U)

I discovered the Test of Will for the first time, and then I talked to one of the two Gorons I saw (there is normally three, the center one was missing). When I talked to one, the camera suddenly zoomed wayyyyy out, so much so that I could see pretty much all of the Gerudo Highlands. After recovering from that, I tried to fix it, but the only thing I could do was move the camera. I was able to move the camera in such a way that it went through the cloud barrier. After a lit bit more time messing with it, I gave up and figured I had gotten into a softlock and restarted the game. Unfortunately I didn't take any pictures.

I tried to redo the glitch, but I couldn't manage it. I'll just state all the things I did before encountering the shrine quest.

I defeated the Talus to the south, then I went north on the motorcycle. Right before the trial, I took a left and attempted to jump the gap with the motorcycle between the two sides of the ravine. I missed, and went slightly to the right of the wooden planking and jumped off the motorcycle. I fell a bit, then caught the wall and climbed up to the top. I leaped from that ledge down to the wooden bits on the other side of the ravine, and then narrowly avoided an explosive barrel being thrown at me. I then broke the ore that was down there, and then I climbed back up to the top. I then went towards a zapshroom, picked it up, then went up the slope and picked up a sunshroom, and then turned left to see the Test and the two Gorons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom