• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Googling Information Quickly to Look Like You Know What You're Talking About

Well, what exactly is the point of a search engine if not to locate information?

I do think it's important to reflect one's knowledge on a given topic in one's speaking manner though. If I've only recently familiarized myself with something, I tend to adopt a more inquiring tone, especially when speaking to someone more knowledgeable on the matter. After becoming acquainted with the subject matter, I'm more willing to make firm statements with the appropriate evidence.

Well, what exactly is the point of a search engine if not to locate information?

I do think it's important to reflect one's knowledge on a given topic in one's speaking manner though. If I've only recently familiarized myself with something, I tend to adopt a more inquiring tone, especially when speaking to someone more knowledgeable on the matter. After becoming acquainted with the subject matter, I'm more willing to make firm statements with the appropriate evidence.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom