• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Good Idea?

Zelda is actuallyba game for a more mature audience, which is why there are no zelda band aids, backpacks, pichis, etc. marionis a kids game however, which is why it does have all the side merchandise, as it does games. Kids do not carevwhat the game is, as long as Mario is in it. Zelda fans however would be bothered by the idea of Zelda being used as a childish game.. I do not think it is a good idea nor will it ever happen.

That doesn't work as well with the Zelda series, it works well with Mario, but would definitely not be a good idea with the Zelda series.

I wouldn't care if they made it. I most likely buy it to see how it was, but I don't think it could really hurt the series when the fan base is huge. Would you stop buying Zelda games if they made it into a Mario party like game? the Answer is no because its just a spin off game with no plot or story line, it would just be there for your pleasure, if you don't want it nobody is forcing you to buy it. I think Nintendo should do something on the lines to keep up occupied until they come out with another main console Zelda game.

SNOlink

I'm baack. Who missed me?
I think it would work better if it were just Link shows up in a Mario Party game. I don't think Zelda should have a party game itself, but I don't see anything wrong with just having Link in a Mario Party game.

I wouldn't like that, I don't really play mario party and i think it would ruin the serious aspect of zelda that makes it so much better than Mario in my opinion.

Squirrel

The Rodent King
It shall never occur because it will not.
Redundancy is overrated.

Anyway, even though it would never happen, I think it's a cool idea. Like instead of Bowser spaces, you would have Ganon spaces and instead of coins, you have rupees. I sounds awesome even though it would never happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom