• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Good Bye Our Evil Friend....

guy

Junior Junior Member
I've noticed in almost every time line I've seen that at the end Ganon is dead. I've seen multiple Ganon's, Separate entities theories, and One Ganon, But what ive noticed is that in the end of A lot There is no way to bring him back( namely the ones with AoL/OOX at the end.) So i Don't think we will see him agian unless they try to revive him for the 3rd time. Please say how you think they should bring him back or if they should just not do it at all.

Mr.Verto

爆発物マネージャ
Well i think that if he is revived it must be someone who wants rvenge of him and makes him do the dirty job (like a puppet) those people can be Vaati or Zant they both have been his minions and he wasnt exactly the nicest person with them he was a puppetmaster he used their power to his evil ends

We might see him do something inbetween because acording to most theoriests (from other sites and none of them are me) there is atleast 1000 year gap between TP and ALttP. Although, I do not really support that. Infact, Ganon is overused in my opinoin. And there is now way Ganon will be before Ocarina. If he is, nintendo has officialy lost all originality. Yes, good bye Ganon!

Diablo

King of Redeads
I would like to see Vatti more than Ganon in SS and future games.

ComposerBrother

Composer of Hyrule
What if the new Ganondorfs (like in WW/TP) are a descendant of the OoT Ganondorf?
It is said in the game that a male Gerudo is born every century, and it is likely they named the child after the infamous King of Evil.

I have heard somewhere--maybe it was here, that Nintendo is starting to give up on a Master Timeline. The whole thing can never be settled
because of his defeat, in the ending parts of an "assumed timeline". As good as Wind Waker was, it practically killed the future of its sequels, because (old) Hyrule was gone. So it seems Nintendo will now be squeezing games between each other, to bring the actual Legend back. I can't say I approve of it, but as long as they're doing this, we may see more of Ganondorf.

We could definitely see Ganon again by my timeline:

CT: OoT--MM--TP--FS/FSA--ALttP/LA--LoZ/AoL--OoX

So we know what happens in the games that Ganon/dorf is in. Those that he is not have their reasons, like in MM how it wouldn't even make sense to have Ganondorf in Termina and FS we know Ganondorf is around since it prequels FSA but he just didn't do anything big in FS. The gaps are the places in question and there are two big gaps that I think most people have no clue what Ganondorf was doing at the time or, for lack of a better word, how he came to be what he was in the game after the gap.

Personally I think there could be a killer game to take place between FSA and ALttP here, possibly leading into the Seal War. There's a huge plot hole in my timeline that has Ganon (pig) being sealed in the Four Sword then later in the Seal War Ganondorf (man) breaking into the SR and getting the power of the Triforce. I think a game here could answer some questions and include Ganon/dorf as well, though it would probably not end like most Zelda games. The ending I think would be best if it showed Ganondorf successfully gaining access to the SR but then showing it seal up.

Ganon could also be involved in a game that would take place between ALttP and LoZ. Another mystery is how Ganon was able to come back in LoZ when he was killed the very same way in ALttP, however for some reason in LoZ he stayed dead. Conclusively, it only makes sense to assume that his defeat both times had the same results, though he somehow returned in LoZ and I would like to know how. Again, this could be a neat twist to an ending for a Zelda game rather than having the traditional "beat Ganon and save Zelda" scenario.

As for SS, this discussion isn't specifically about that game but because I don't believe there have been more than one Ganon/dorf throughout the series, I doubt he will show up. I believe OoT to be the first instance that Ganon/dorf does anything in his history.

Last edited:

guy

Junior Junior Member
We could definitely see Ganon again by my timeline:

CT: OoT--MM--TP--FS/FSA--ALttP/LA--LoZ/AoL--OoX

So we know what happens in the games that Ganon/dorf is in. Those that he is not have their reasons, like in MM how it wouldn't even make sense to have Ganondorf in Termina and FS we know Ganondorf is around since it prequels FSA but he just didn't do anything big in FS. The gaps are the places in question and there are two big gaps that I think most people have no clue what Ganondorf was doing at the time or, for lack of a better word, how he came to be what he was in the game after the gap.

Personally I think there could be a killer game to take place between FSA and ALttP here, possibly leading into the Seal War. There's a huge plot hole in my timeline that has Ganon (pig) being sealed in the Four Sword then later in the Seal War Ganondorf (man) breaking into the SR and getting the power of the Triforce. I think a game here could answer some questions and include Ganon/dorf as well, though it would probably not end like most Zelda games. The ending I think would be best if it showed Ganondorf successfully gaining access to the SR but then showing it seal up.

Ganon could also be involved in a game that would take place between ALttP and LoZ. Another mystery is how Ganon was able to come back in LoZ when he was killed the very same way in ALttP, however for some reason in LoZ he stayed dead. Conclusively, it only makes sense to assume that his defeat both times had the same results, though he somehow returned in LoZ and I would like to know how. Again, this could be a neat twist to an ending for a Zelda game rather than having the traditional "beat Ganon and save Zelda" scenario.

As for SS, this discussion isn't specifically about that game but because I don't believe there have been more than one Ganon/dorf throughout the series, I doubt he will show up. I believe OoT to be the first instance that Ganon/dorf does anything in his history.

hmm... good point i didn't really think about those times, but if you belive in one ganon how does he come back for FSA? just wondering because i belived there was only one untill i heard about that game

hmm... good point i didn't really think about those times, but if you belive in one ganon how does he come back for FSA? just wondering because i belived there was only one untill i heard about that game

That is a good question, and actually another place that a game could go. Ganon's minions attempted to revive him in AoL and OoX, so its not hard to assume that he could have been revived after TP by some unknown means. A game could take place some years after TP where we see what really happened to Ganondorf in that game. However the idea that I subscribe to is that he simply didn't die at the end of TP, which is a hard thing for some people to accept. I don't believe anything is certain unless its clear enough and his defeat at the end of TP was not clear enough to consider it a permanent death.

DuckNoises

Gone (Wind) Fishin'
Well, I don't think Nintendo is going to throw away one of their best and most iconic villains just so easily. He has the Triforce of Power (most of the time, at least), which definitely makes him hard to kill. He'll no doubt be brought back to life by minions, break out imprisonment, or anything, really. I doubt he'll go away any time soon.
As for him appearing in SS, I'm rather doubtful, because if he wrongs Hyrule, he would be suspect in OoT. However, he could do something to Skyloft, provided Hyrule doesn't know about it.

As long as a new Gerudo male can be born, a new Ganondorf can exist. No need for a defeated Ganon(dorf) to be revived or anything. Though, that's always a possibility, too, and they could explain the revival in game. There's no reason for Ganondorf to not return in future games.

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
Well.. Something COULD come after TWW in the time line. If the godesses decided to drain the great sea and bring back old Hyrule. Or maybe the Deku Tree's sucess..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom