• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Golden wii remote

skybird11

state alchemist
Golden Wiimote Release?

i wanted to know if there is any CONFIRMED way and date on how to obtain the golden zelda wiimote. its something i have been looking forward to for a while. if there is no confirmation as of yet, then i'd guess it's a preorder(gift?) release for SS.

My guess is it will be included in a special bundle with SwS, because a Wiimote is a bit expensive for a pre-order gift. Usually they give you posters or little things like that, which can't cost too much to make, but Wiimotes are a lot more expensive. It would be cool if they gave it out free to people who pre-order it, but I imagine you'll have to pay a bit more for the golden Wiimote.

Beeker

Wild Card
I have a feeling there will be two versions of Skyward Sword sold at launch. One with and one without the golden Wii remote. The one with could be a special edition one(and obviously more of course), and people can buy that one if they do not own WM+, though I think most people have it by now. And if you don't want/need a Wii Remote, there would be a standalone version as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom