• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Golden Beasts OOS

ironknuckle1

Archer Extraordinaire
I was playing OOS when i ran into a golden beast and defeated it. I had never seen one before but later when i brought the water level down north of Horon i found a place where a guy tells you to come when you defeated all of them. So i looked up where they were and defeated them and got... the red ring. This was the most awesome thing in the game i have found it made the last boss a piece of cake. Anyone else get this and how do you get the red ring in OOA, because i want to get it on my next time through.

athenian200

Circumspect
a place of settlement, activity, or residence.
Normally, I don't think you can get the Red Ring in OOA.

But since you've beaten OOS... you can transfer it to OOA with what's called a "Ring Secret."

1. Talk to the Red Snake in Vasu Jewelers in OOS on the file you've got the Red Ring in. Ask him the secret, and write it down.

2. Talk to the Red Snake in Vasu Jewelers in OOA. Select the option that allows you to "Say Secret," and enter the secret you wrote down earlier. All your rings from OOS should be transferred, assuming you started that file with the "Labyrnna Secret" you got after beating Onox.

Note that you can get the Blue Ring in OOA, however, which doubles your defense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom