• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Golden 7 RP

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
"Because it's not true!" She snapped back at Jay, noticing him for the first time. "You all are either lunatics or psychopaths, and I don't want to stick around people who would statistically try to kill me in my sleep! I value my life more than that."

Though if that dream really was true, she'd be doing the opposite by leaving...

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
He sighs. "Fine, then go. I still feel like we should stick together...." He looks at Jay. "Yes I did. So that must mean you're one as well." He starts eating.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
She just returned that disturbing smile with an even scarier glare. "It was never mine to begin with."

((No one out-scaries Dagger, especially when she's the goddess of death. :P))

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
"No." The woman insisted with utter finality, turning for the last time and walking away. She wouldn't stay with them, she refused to stay with them.

...But she would stay nearby, just in case.

Blackkirby

Proud Jesus Freak !
"so your just going to deny that you heard the voice to" Jay said growing a bit annoyed "oh and I don't remember us trying to kill y ou were just trying to help!" Jay said with a serious look on his face.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
The woman only responded with a particular finger, just as she walked out of sight.

Then a couple minutes later she climbed a tree and headed back to just within sight of the camp. Far enough away that they couldn't see her through the branches, but close enough for her to tell if the group was moving.

Blackkirby

Proud Jesus Freak !
Jay clenched his fist in anger the water in the lake churned but it quickly stopped when she left. He unclenched his fists and sat down where alric was cooking.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"What's her problem?" Felix wonders aloud. "I thought she'd want to stick with those like her."

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
(NO! Nonononononononononononononononononononono! THAT IS NOT OKAY! HE CANNOT TRANSFORM! HE IS SKY! THERE ARE NO DEMONS IN THE FRACKIN SKY! EDIT OR DELETE! AND FAVONIA ISNT THE PATRON GODDESS OF FOOD, SO CHILL! You're reaching OP Stu mode))

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
((He didn't actually transform. I just used that image to express his fury and come close to the scary look on his face. It has nothing to do with Favonia, it's just Alric's personality. He's very passionate about food.))

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
((THEN WHY THE HELL DID YOU USE A FRICKIN PICTURE AND NOT JUST DECRIBE IT?! And he's becoming too OP/Stu-y about food. Like, I don't even care if he's passionate about it. It's just getting plain weird.))

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom