• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Golden 7 RP

Blackkirby

Proud Jesus Freak !
Jay stepped into the street and walked towards the street performer and noticed he was performing with fire magic. Jay always felt uncomfortable about fire and never liked it. So he decided to simply walk over to the end of the crowd and keep his distance.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
((Just trying to get in this~))

Only if someone was in the back of the crowd would they notice the black-hooded figure warily watching the show. A second glance would reveal the figure to be female, and a third would show that she wasn't drooling over the shirtless performer like all the other young women in the audience. She was instead watching him suspiciously, with a sharp glare on her face and a feeling of darkness radiating around her.

((The 'feeling of darkness' is not something visible, just something that can be felt. It's kinda like the feeling when you walk through a graveyard or something. And yes, she slightly recognizes Felix.))

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
"SUCH MISFORTUNE!!!" ((Cheers to anyone who got that reference.)) Alric screams as he knocks on the little girl's door, only for one of the more persistent damsels to answer it. He throws the cat at one of her bodyguards and runs away with the speed of the wind. He runs into the crowd surrounding the performer, knocking several people over, and hides behind the performer. An angry screech, like that of a demon, can be heard throughout the city. "FIND HIM!!! THAT'S THE MAN WHO BROKE OFF THE ENGAGEMENT!!!" Several guards, one of whom is very angry looking with cat scratches on his face, come running past as Alric cowers be hid the performer.

((As I said, he's not a womanizer. He just looks like one to people who don't know him. If I'm allowed, I'll use this throughout the RP just for comic relief. Hell hath no fury...))

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
((That could be fun.))

He finishes the show with a well-improvised trick: A swirl of fire engulfing him then scattering into little butterflies (because why the **** not?). He ended the show early because he felt a sense of dread, and also of unease. He hoped the ones he sensed would stay, but in the meantime, as the crowd filtered away after much cheering, he grabbed the money tin and closed and sealed it with a bit of fire, not melting it but more of locking it, and he cleaned up the props. "I think I'll swim later..." He mumbles to himself.

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Alric peeks out from behind Felix, looking around for any guards or damsels, and, seeing none, stands up and dusts himself off. "That was a close one." He shudders, thinking of what might have happened to him if he was caught.

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
"I was returning a cat to it's owner when I discovered that the house belonged to one of the more persistent DiDs that I rescued. I mean, I only saved their lives, why do they keep trying to marry me? And to make it worse, they always try to hunt me down when I say no. Also, I'm using you as a human shield because your act is much more eye-catching than whoever may or may not be hiding behind you."

((DiD=Damsel in Distress.))

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"My act is over, now go away." He shoves Alric away from him. "Fight your own battles, and don't drag me into them." He hikes up his pack and leaves to the lake.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
As the crowd dispersed, the hooded young woman seemed to disappear into it. But she was actually following the performer, not that anyone would notice. She'd put years of training into going unnoticed, no one would be able to trail her.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
He goes to the nearby lake, deposited his things on the shore, and wades in, sighing in content.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
The young woman had followed him the whole way, staying in the shadows and not making a single sound. She climbed a shadowed tree when they arrived at the performer's destination, and stayed hidden among the branches as she continued to watch him.

There was something familiar about this stupid firebending man, something important. She could feel it in her gut... and she hated the feeling. Maybe if she watched him long enough, she could figure out what was so special about him, and make this annoying bout of curiosity stop. If all went well, he would never even notice her, and they could both go on with their lives in relative peace. But until then... she would watch him.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
((Looool, firebending))

He starts washing off the sweat and soot and makes his hair fashionably messy once again. "There..." He gets the feeling he's being watched, and that sense of dread returns. He looks around, eyes darting and then re-checking, looking for any movement.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom