• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Gold Nunchuck

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

missdeep

I actually bought the green light up one to go with my collectors edition gold Wiimote. It felt right, but now I want a gold one too... ^_^

Anubis

The most inactive active
Kind of jelly about both the Golden Wiimote and the Nunchuck. Though, I'll settle for my new Pink Wiimote I just bought. <3 (The Motion Plus accesory was out of stock all over town... Had to get a brand new Wiimote. :c)
Seeing how you painted yours Gold, I might have to paint mine Pink. :p

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
It doesn't matter to me whether my special Wiimote has a gold Nunchuk to go with it or not. They all work the same anyhow, and I'm fine with that because I'm the one playing Skyward Sword...on my lonesome. It really doesn't bother me because I always have the protective case on my Wiimote, and always wear the strap, in case I miscalculate a swing and the controls fly into the TV screen, or land on the floor hard enough to break. The case would "clash" with the color scheme of the gold Wiimote and Nunchuk, that is, which is why I don't complain about having a white Nunchuk to complement it. ;)

Nicole

luke is my wife
Considering this is the first many of us are hearing of a golden nunchuck, I think it's safe to say that this nunchuck isn't official. It's most likely custom made by either the owner or the previous seller. I think it's also safe to say that this thread has run out of room for discussion, so...

~Thread Closed~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom