• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Skyward Sword Goddess Treasure Near Skyloft on Island..how to Get It?

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Karthanon

Good day. Registered to ask this question, as it's bugging the heck out of me and I can SEE the goddess chest, but I can't figure out how to get to it..I'm not sure what # it is (I read here that there are 27 confirmed Goddess Treasures..).

The Goddess chest is located just NE of Skyloft on a separate floating island. I put a marker on it so I could see it (and if I stand near the entrance to the Waterfall cave and try to climb the wall, I can see the chest to my left). Getting on my loftwing and trying to fall to the island doesn't work, as the game always lands me near the one-eyed bird statue. I've tried to find other entrances (ie. through the water, trying to 'swim/spin attack' up the waterfall) with no luck. I went through the Waterfall cave out to where my loftwing was originally imprisoned by Groose, but didn't find anything there either that would lead me to it.

I thought it wouldn't be the best design to make a treasure chest available but then lock it behind having to get another item (ie. clawshot) first, but I could be wrong. :)

Help! :)

K

Karthanon

Goddess treasure/cube

This isn't the goddess treasure that's below a jump bridge (the one I could get to was near the Knight Academy, which is on the other side of Skyloft).

This one is seemingly above any jump bridge..but I'll go check and see if I can find one and try it out.

G

Galfureye

jump onto the island you can reach then clawshot up to the island with all the water on it that is connected to the water fall then jump down

K

Karthanon

Thank you, thank you! I went and got the clawshot and found out how to get it. Thanks for your help!

I'm having trouble with this same chest. Even with the clawshot, I see nowhere on the island itself or otherwise I can target :(

B

ben5292001

When you are standing in front of the Waterfall Cave, get out your clawshot and target some vines an a small island above you. Then, target more vives on top of the waterfall. It will be on top.

Thank you, found what I was looking for finally...both the bottle and that mystery box on the floating island off skyloft :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom