• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Goddess Sword

Ghirahimiscool

Cucco Butt
Here you can post interesting facts about the Goddess Sword. Any fact at all! You may learn some things.

Brought to you by Ghirahimiscool.:lol:

Ghirahimiscool

Cucco Butt
The Goddess Sword has its full power in hero mode. Right at the beginning. You don't have to go through the game.

PokaLink

Pokalink the avaricious
The goddes sword is bluuuuue.... I think.... And it turns about to be......... THE MASTER SWORD, i hope i didnt implode your mind right there

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
It was underutilized. I'll get on my soapbox here and state that the method for getting back into the sky wasn't great. The Goddess Sword (also the SKYWARD SWORD) was first hinted at as being the key to the surface. However, you get the surface by diving and get back up by being launched by a statue. I think the Goddess Sword would have been better if you had to hold the sword up, charge a Skyward Strike, and use the resultant energy to propel you to the sky, instead of a rock.

Big Octo

=^)
The Goddess Sword is the first sword in the series that can perform the Skyward Strike (other swords can perform the sword beam, however.)

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
It is 4times less damaging in it's first form than the true master sword.
It increases in length when you upgrade it.
It is the only reason link still lives when he first encounters Ghirahim.
It can harm Ghirahim.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom