• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Skyward Sword Goddess Chest Won't Open

Status
Not open for further replies.
On my map of Skyloft, it shows that I have an unopened Goddess Chest in the North-Eastern part of the sky. I went there, and I found the chest (It's the one behind an explodable wall) and it is dark and won't let me open it. I looked on the map again and I am at the right location, it just won't let me open it. Are any of you having this problem? Also, do any of you have a solution?

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
I think I MAY know which island you are referring to, and if I am, there's a second chest on that island. It's pretty well hidden; I suggest flying around the island and looking at it from every angle. Even if you're on a different island than the one I'm thinking, it's still likely a case of a second hidden chest, so just look around a bit.

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
There are two chests on the island. One is behind the wall and one is inside of the wall. Get on your bird and jump to the top portion of the island. Explore the edges to find some vines, start climbing on them in till you get to a little ledge where the chest is.

H

HeroOfTime14

OPEN!!!!!!

The same thing happened to me only I'm in Hero Mode and I activated the cube but it's not showing on the map.It's the one in the front of the mine in the desert.What do I do?:(

The same thing happened to me only I'm in Hero Mode and I activated the cube but it's not showing on the map.It's the one in the front of the mine in the desert.What do I do?:(

If it isn't showing up on the map then it is somewhere on the island of Skyloft. I recommend checking the one inside the bazaar, that's the only one that I know of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom