• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Legend of Zelda Glitch? (maybe) in the Original Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

boomerang

I have this glitch in the original. It happens on two or three screens at different places in the overworld. When I move to the west or a certain area off the screen, the screen (wraps around for lack of a better term) and the same screen moves in. So I can keep walking straight forever in a loop & get progress. Has anybody had this happen? what's going on?, is there a way to fix it?
So far I can't get to the 'graveyard' area because of this.

note- I am playing on an emulator, could that be part of it?

Ooccoo Watcher

Some guy with a Clawshot.
NOTE: I have not yet beaten LoZ so note that this advce might not be 100% correct.

Here's what I think I can tell about your predicament:

1: It is almost certainly not a problem with your emulator. The works of the NES are so basic that the chances of your emulator having mistakes is about 0.
2: You could be in the lost woods of LoZ (if their are any...)
3: It might simply be a glitch in the original game.

February Eve

ZD District Attorney
There are lost woods in the original LoZ, and if you are trying to get to the graveyard, it sounds like you are in them. You can look up the solution or you can play around with different combinations if you prefer to figure it out yourself.

D

Da Bunni Hood

Yeah you're probably in the lost mountain or the lost woods.

B

boomerang

stupid me, I even just visited the old woman and was going to go follow the instructions but completely forgot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom