• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Girl Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
Go for it. But before she responds, just ask if she says no, if you two can still be friends. But just act normal if she says no. If she says yes, good job. I bestow to you the Triforce of Courage :triforce:. I don't think this needs to be said, but I'm gonna need that back.

Purple_Rupee

They call me Ammi
Worst case scenario; she says no, best case; I gets jell-ay! cause you found a LOZ fan girlfriend...so yeah... lol. No matter what happens though guy remember this if things don't go quite your way there's always gonna be a tomorrow. So if things should happen to not go your way, ya' pull out your "shoulder shrug/oh well/im awesome" shades and you pop those bad boys on, crack your "it's kool" smile and walk off into the sunset. :cool:

And on to the next great feat of courage young hero ^_^

do it!!!! i liked a gut who loved zelda games like me i wished he asked me out so go for it if she saids no then just play it off as a way to see if she liked you or something :) good luck

bkelly458

Just Some Dude
Yes- believe me, it's always worth the risk. You don't want to miss out on something great. Besides, if you're close friends, then you need to be honest with how you feel anyway, right?

Let us all know how it goes! :)

Z

zeldagirl

You should definetely ask her out! u guys have something in common so you could actually talk to her about a subject you're not nervous about. Take a risk in life and dont b afraid.

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
You should really ask her out.She loves Zelda,you love Zelda.You two have loads in common.Tell her you like Zelda and probably she will say yes....i think.

TriforceHunter

Forever I am Abandoned
The fact that you guys have a common interest shouldn't be a problem. My girlfriend is into Metal music, horror movies and videogames, just like meh. :D If you really like her then just go for it bro, if it doesn't work out then so be it - you are still way young and there are many more fish on the sea. However, look out and make sure to strike first - the fish could just find another hook.

If you know what I mean

Kazumi

chagy
Maybe I'm not exactly qualified to give advice in relation to human interaction, but I would say if she is really your friend, then even if she doesn't want to go out with you she will continue to be your friend.

Nerion

Nerion Saiarion
I've only had two girlfriends. (The two only girls that has ever been nice to me...) The first one was in kindergarden, so it wasn't very serious. But after we broke up, we've been friends. I know it's a little out of topic but after 12 years, we've always been friends after the break-up. Same with the other girlfriend. You can even tell your girl that if she does'n like you, you still want you to be friends.

So I say go for it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom